Sign in to follow this  

Seriously , this game is broken!

I fired up Open Wheel playlist, there was about to start a race .
Discipline: Super Lightweight
Car: Caparo T1 (i used loaned car coz i dont own it yet)
Track: Istanbul - Intermediate Circuit
Race mode : Time attack , 3 laps

It was all good 2 laps, i had a strong 2nd place and i was only 1.4 sec behind 1st driver, i was planing to set fastest time on last lap (to get to know car handling better).At the middle of 2nd lap, it was shown to me that have - 1min and something better time than it was in first lap, i said OMG and than black screen, and i jumped 100m before finish line at 3rd lap.I couldnt move my car at all and it just keeps going by it self towards finish line and race was finished (for me at least, all other players was still at 2nd lap).
Final result in time attack was 33 sec for me and to others 1min and something .
I have no idea what happened there, i was shocked, and i just get out from the session coz i didnt want to get that points for some game bug, it wouldnt be fair to other players.So i quit and get back to same playlist, and guess what, they kicked me out (probably they think i cheated).

To the guys who was in the playlist, i want to say I AM SORRY, it wasnt my fault at all, it was some serious bug.
To CM guys, YOUR GAME IS SO BROKEN, there is no way u can fix this game any more, i have said in other thread what kind of problems i have with this game, and the list is long....
This is what i get because i pre-ordered game and i get season pass, what a shame .... 

PS : what an idiot i was, i forgot to take a screen shoot of this, i was so angry.... :(

I wish people would stop dissin on codemasters.  You know, you cant just make up a name like that..............codemasters.................obviously a title like that has to be awarded to you for some incredible achievement...................everyone knows you cant just name yourself codemasters unless it is warrented.  Seriously, you guys should show some respect................these guys are codemasters for God's sake.

I wish people would stop dissin on codemasters.  You know, you cant just make up a name like that..............codemasters.................obviously a title like that has to be awarded to you for some incredible achievement...................everyone knows you cant just name yourself codemasters unless it is warrented.  Seriously, you guys should show some respect................these guys are codemasters for God's sake.

I have a respect for them, but with this bug and this situation , people will always think i am cheater, because game is broken.They will always kick me out from their sessions from now on, i am sure, because of something i have not done..I was so angry i needed to write this thread here to apologize to those people, if they are part of this forum and read it..

I have a respect for them, but with this bug and this situation , people will always think i am cheater, because game is broken.They will always kick me out from their sessions from now on, i am sure, because of something i have not done..I was so angry i needed to write this thread here to apologize to those people, if they are part of this forum and read it..

SRBIJAdeadyet   You'll be ok bud. People realize this game has big problems.
On a different note, at one time Codemasters really did deserve that name. I played Dirt 2 last night and that game is coded to every single bump and pebble to the FFB. Just an amassing job. It is sad to see how far down they have sunk. That game was the game that really got me "hooked". That was the first game I played with a wheel, and it was MARVELOUS! I instantly started upgrading my pedals and wheels, and it was all b/c of such a well made game.

Really sad.

@SRBIJAdeadyet‌.... as Zebrawire says, you'll be OK, ppl have probably forgotten about it by now :smile: 

I've seen this happen before and realised it was the game and not the player.... It used to happen on Grid 2 as well.  

Zebrawire said:

SRBIJAdeadyet   You'll be ok bud. People realize this game has big problems.
On a different note, at one time Codemasters really did deserve that name. I played Dirt 2 last night and that game is coded to every single bump and pebble to the FFB. Just an amassing job. It is sad to see how far down they have sunk. That game was the game that really got me "hooked". That was the first game I played with a wheel, and it was MARVELOUS! I instantly started upgrading my pedals and wheels, and it was all b/c of such a well made game.

Really sad.

Same story here but I go back to pre-dirt games, back to Colin McRae Rally games, wayyy back. CM has always done a great job of FFB and handling, great with wheels. For me it wasn't until the Grid series that they started to put out a sub-par game. Now they seem to break easily and CM can't figure out how to fix it and don't know how to communicate with their loyal fans. Unfortunately they are starting to look more and more like other Devs out there who seem to take the consumer for granted. Which is sad, because CM games for me was always top notch games. 

I wouldn't care about the delay so much if they would just tell us the truth, and stop acting like nothing is wrong by putting out DLC we have to buy, and contest we can't even play. It is just a HUGE INSULT to us, their loyal fans. Makes me wonder what is really going on over there. Is the company crashing, falling apart. Sure looks like it.