Sign in to follow this  

Adding friends

Hi, can someone please explain how to add friends. I can't figure it out. I also note that on my racenet account there bits that refer to friends.  Thx

Paedau said:

Hi, can someone please explain how to add friends. I can't figure it out. I also note that on my racenet account there bits that refer to friends.  Thx

I assume you mean on Xbox360. Don't know about other platforms.

Hit the xbox guide button and go to friends and click A then go to add friends, Click A, then  enter their gamertag, then "Done" and hit Send.

Thanks for the reply.  But I on the PS3.

I know how to get friends on the PS3 but hiw do I get them into Grid Autosport. I notice that on the racenet challenge page on the web you can compare your currents standings to friends. 

What I can't figure out us how to get friends into the game itself.

You do it through racenet.com. You need their racenet ID, which may differ from their PSN ID.

Paedau said:

Login at Racenet.com. and in the upper right corner, there is a search bar that is titled "Driver Search" Enter their Racenet ID, (you then may have to hit "Enter" on your pc) and a box will come up with their name and a box you can click that says "Add Friend"

And if I remember right, they will get a "Friend Request" in the game and/ or the next time they visit Racenet.com. Someone please correct me if I have it wrong.

Thanks Zebrawire, found it. I very much appreciate your help.It in the upper right hiding under account management.