Sign in to follow this  

f1 2014 / project cars

Saw a new video today from project cars featuring old f1 cars and ive never seen such quality to be honest. Being a ps4 owner, ive seen some pretty fantastic graphics (not the be all and end all i know) so far, hopefully when news and screens for f1 2014 will be released, we will be blown away again. The lighting and textures from games like tomb raider and infamous do put a little pressure on codies to be on quality from the start. Hopefully not only will the visuals be stunning, but ps4 and xbone to be equally on par, i dont give a s!!t about fan boy things.

To be honest codemasters have never had problems with graphics, its game features (including the AI) that is the real issue here.

Project Cars does look great, but even after (how many years of development and missed deadlines is it now?) the actual racing kinda sucks. Give me a Codies game any day.

Agreed with all the delays, i have played project cars a lot around 12 months ago when i was into pc racing and the handling was`nt the best. It does seem to have come along way. Got rid of all my pc things as it took up all of the 4th room just for a game. My point was, i hope F1 2014 looks somewhere near as good as the footage i saw ( albeit on a top end pc no doubt). Fingers crossed!!.

Andi said:
To be honest codemasters have never had problems with graphics, its game features (including the AI) that is the real issue here.

Yeah the last thing we need to be worried about is the graphics. Sure its possible games like PCARS will have better graphics and whilst they are important and should continuously be developed, the F1 games will still do a good job and the most important thing is developing the game itself.