Jump to content Jump to content

LMAO im on a pad too.

Honestly I dont understand where Im either losing time, or not making up time.  As far as I can see, im nailing it.  

But clearly the times show, that im not.  

This is why, I was asking about people setups.  It seems like to get the laptimes I need TC on,  this allows you to just brake and get straight on the power,  but with TC on, im even slower.  LOL 

TC off im much quicker, but I feel like im just too slow around the corners.  

I think im driving the car like a touring car, and the 3.46 club is driving it like an F1 car.  

TO the Winner - be sure to let me know how good your PC is,  LMAO

The competition is a complete and utter shambles.

The main problems with it..

- You can use your own car and set it up accordingly (Highly unfair on new players who have to spend all week getting to level 50)

- It's a ****ing race, why's it a ****ing race? (It should be a time trial/time attack, then a clean lap is achievable without having to battle the A.I into the first corner)

There is no level playing field in this competition, it's unfair. Plain and Simple. The worst part? I messaged JustBigLee about it a few days back, he hasn't even bothered to reply to me.  

TaKeNuk said:

- You can use your own car and set it up accordingly (Highly unfair on new players who have to spend all week getting to level 50)

- It's a ****ing race, why's it a ****ing race? (It should be a time trial/time attack, then a clean lap is achievable without having to battle the A.I into the first corner)

There is no level playing field in this competition, it's unfair. Plain and Simple. The worst part? I messaged JustBigLee about it a few days back, he hasn't even bothered to reply to me.  

Yep well said.

TaKeNuk said:

"WEEK 1 EVENT – OPEN WHEEL - TIME TRIAL - JARAMA. CLOSING DATE 26/08/2014 09:00 BST" 

Quoted from https://racenet.codemasters.com/grid-autosport/intel-challenge