Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sponsorship ?

Hi Everyone,

I was just wondering if there is any way to keep a sponsor after their contract expires? Even with peak relationship happiness, they depart as soon as the contract is over. I like some of my current sponsors and was hoping to keep them, even if it reduced the amount I could make with a higher level deal. I am currently only at C-Level deals so maybe extensions can be done at the B or A-Levels?

Please forgive me if this has been posted already. I tried to search the forum and Google before I posted this, but didn't find anything.

Thanks!

I've noticed that if you replace a sponsor with something else, you can often re-hire it right away in a new spot, while maintaining the good relationship and sometimes even gaining a class

I hadn't noticed any repeats, but I was probably focused on the same spot and not the other slots. Many of my sponsors went from D's and E's to C's so maybe the old ones are in the D range and slotted behind the long list of C's.

I will be taking a look when I get home to see if that is the case for me.  Thx for the reply! :)