Sign in to follow this  

Any real news?

I come on here everyday hoping against hope that we get the patch and I can play this game again. Well I been doing this for well over a month now. that is like 40-50 some days. Imagine how one feels, lol.

So any real news from CM when to expect the patch or what is even going on? I have read thru all the new post and have not seen anything in days or weeks really. I am working on a refund with Gamestop, I wish a patch that actually fixes the game will come out first. But either way, I get a fixed game or I get a full refund.

@MLT24‌ Keep on dreaming to get a patch. We'll never get one! It's an obvious fraud. Don't tell me they need 2 months to fix this issue. That game is just broken from start! And we're the pigeons! Grid Autosport will remain in my gaming history as the last game I ever bought from Bugmaster!

MLT24 said:

I come on here everyday hoping against hope that we get the patch and I can play this game again. Well I been doing this for well over a month now. that is like 40-50 some days. Imagine how one feels, lol.

So any real news from CM when to expect the patch or what is even going on? I have read thru all the new post and have not seen anything in days or weeks really. I am working on a refund with Gamestop, I wish a patch that actually fixes the game will come out first. But either way, I get a fixed game or I get a full refund.

Everyone is waiting for this patch.. I just hope it does what it says and restores the Corrupt Data. I'm so sick of investing time into this game only to have it decide one day that I need to start over. 

yes monster this is true, im having no issue with this. takes one min to do and i know my game is safe, i know when its going to happen and can even use it to an advantage to earn loads of cash with regular back ups. i have 15m a full garage with all touring, mclaren F1 street and both pagani's. im having fun at level 112 now

the game is awesome, wise up and get over it.  i know it shouldn't be like this, but the patch will come so i adapt for now and keep on gaming. theres enough threads on here now so no amount of having a go will make the patch come quicker. im sure ill get hate for this post but this is my opinion on the situation