Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DiRT 4 - version 1.04 - found a bug? Post it here!

just had the "start an event with a damaged car" bug again, this time in the Pro tour, the damage partly resembled what I had taken in the previous session set on the loan Peugeot 306 Maxi, queuing again to see if it happens a second time.

EDIT: yep happened again, I presume I have to work around it by picking the Ibiza car...

Hi.

Any news on the "Up and Up"-trophy bug on PS4? I got promoted to tier 6, but since I got exactly 7 points and not 8 or more, this trophy did not pop. Please patch this and make it bakward compatible so that I can get my hard earned trophy. Thanks.

Hi.

Any news on the "Up and Up"-trophy bug on PS4? I got promoted to tier 6, but since I got exactly 7 points and not 8 or more, this trophy did not pop. Please patch this and make it bakward compatible so that I can get my hard earned trophy. Thanks.

Kjell007 said:
Hi.

we are aware of the issue and working to address it in a future update.

Note callouts randomly disappears during replays, even though they're there during the actual run.

I can post an example if required.

In the Pro Truck Series. When the cars go to the start, the wheels of the rear car stand still. The cars are slipping to the finish line.

Hey,

AI times seem to vary based on a car chosen -
In Career mode, historic rally, historic intercontinental rally, I did the same race with two vehicles (BMW E30 and ASCONA 400) from the same class, and A.I. times seems to differ by almost 30 sec.
When driving E30:

(I finished 13th)
And the same track, difficulty, and everything else with Ascona:

I would expect AI times to be similar between runs, otherwise it seems that my choice of car (and not finish time) heavily influences my final position.

On Xbox One, just finished stage 7 of 8 a second time on the 5th event of the Triple Crown Rally (have completed Landrush and Rallycross)... finish stage, goes to black screen and that's it.

Was this software beta tested at all?  

During career mode my game always gives me one vehicle recovery per stage regardless of if I actually have one or not. So I keep failing my sponsor target related to this.

Stupidly did it a 3rd time (after a full console restart) and it went black after the stage, here's a video:

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/toobsock/video/33708199

And here's a screenshot... game is worthless to me now without being able to complete the last stage (and the 7th one for a fourth time)...

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/toobsock/screenshot/6847741

Edit:

Did 2 daily events, thinking that might un-screw the cache or whatever is getting messed up, here are the screens before the stage:

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/toobsock/screenshot/6848198
http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/toobsock/screenshot/6848206

And again, at the end, goes to black:

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/toobsock/video/33712777

PC: For me to have the full expirience from this game you need to fix/improve FFB, cause it is very week.
On Dirt Rally it's very difficult to drive a car with controller on PC. I did the same thing with Dirt 4 and i can drive it well with controller. It seams the game was made to drive with a controller and not a FFB wheel. That's my opinion. I could be wrong, but it's what i feel. I hope you can fix this FFB issue asap! Thanks.

The "Dirty Dozen" achi still not works (XBox One)! I did it at the released day, complet all 12 stages, but after the month, I did not get it!
Telling a truth, I did not reach any Tier, because of unbeliveble numbers of total foggy stages, but based on the description, no need to be successfull just only complet...

Any idea?

https://youtu.be/V0JAX1-ur3M

Unable to select fearless difficulty while running h pattern 

Thanks for the nice game.

There is a problem sometimes (PC), not always when you fix your car in between stages..you sometimes have to pay twice..
it happens right after you submitted to pay the amount of money then you hear a few wheel tightening sounds and then he again asks you to pay

At the end of Holjes, right after the jump if you drive in to the grass you will be respawn in front of the startline and you are seconds faster then normal.
There is a problem on hell if you take your joker the first lap, it often doesnt get counted .or he tells you it doesnt get counted and when you take your second lap he tells you you dont have to do it twice..lol

All the cars get automaticly painted in your livery you set in your team , what i do like .
but...It didnt happen with the truck i won in the landrush series ..it remained black and i had to manually change the colour.

there is sometimes a problem with the a championship introduction video that doesnt get shown well ..i think its the car camera vid where you see the track you are gonna drive.

So much night and mist stages (both in offline and  online championships) ..is this normal ??

Hi guys, 
Playing the game on PS4.
Freaking awesome game btw.
Joyride has an insane difficulty spike though. Not sure if im doing something wrong those gold times are mental on the later stages. Is this something you might look at or maybe offer some advise on please.

Will there be any dlc or more livery 
options.

Is VR on the cards ?

Thank you
Jaybro

Hi Guys/girls,

After completing this months monthly event it appears to have added up my stage times wrong! Appears to be almost double!! 

Set a pretty good time so hope it can be fixed! 

Console = Xbox one
Gamertag = TheWelshMcrae

I have pictures and calculations that I can send over to prove it's been almost doubled in time!! 

@ChristinaMc please help me!

Kind Regards,

Aaron.

PC: Dirt 4 seams to have an issue with other racing games. Everytime i stop playing Dirt 4 and go play other racing tittles, like Dirt Rally, the game won't recognize my wheel. I need to restart the PC to work again. Please solve this! Thanks.

PC: Dirt 4 seams to have an issue with other racing games. Everytime i stop playing Dirt 4 and go play other racing tittles, like Dirt Rally, the game won't recognize my wheel. I need to restart the PC to work again. Please solve this! Thanks.
I noticed this when I started up Raceroom last night. All I had to do was go to devices and printers > right-click G27 Racing Wheel > Game controller settings > Properties. Then just wiggle the wheel back and forth or press some pedals or whatever, to kind of "wake it up". After that, Raceroom detected the wheel without any issues.

Hello christina I have a problem with the fps it does not happen from 60 never until recently I came to more than 100 fps I have a gtx 970 i5 3570k 16gb ram that can be?

Something that bugs me, when you tune your vehicle and choose to carry no spare wheels and yet when you look to the rear there is a wheel in the back of certain cars. It's not a massive issue but to be completely realistic and because of my eye for detail it bugs me. Any chance of changing this?

Chris

Xbone. 
Game crashed when checking lb during LandRush Stadium Trucks event. Had to redo event 3 as it didnt save. This is the first time this has happened since the last patch.

I noticed this when I started up Raceroom last night. All I had to do was go to devices and printers > right-click G27 Racing Wheel > Game controller settings > Properties. Then just wiggle the wheel back and forth or press some pedals or whatever, to kind of "wake it up". After that, Raceroom detected the wheel without any issues.
I will try that. It's a little bit boring to restart the PC. Thanks :)

If you leave the 'game preference' menu the game states I did some changes (altough I didn't) and asks to apply, discard or cancel. I don't think this happend prior to version 1.04 (ps4)

I've noticed that on the pro tour, each race counts as a championship for engineers, but oddly enough not for sponsors.