Jump to content Jump to content

engineers in dirt 4

I. SoSlo

do more engineers help repair faster? 
Is it good to have more engineers for somthing like global rally series where u have lots of races before repair and can get a lot of damage?
Most races 1 seems to be good enough.
In order to save as much money as possible for cars I have been doing the career with just one engineer. I have completed all the Landrush and Rallycross events with just one and I am just about to do the Global Rally Series. I am yet to run out of service time to fix the car with one (level B) engineer so, as long as you don't crash a lot, I think one is enough...

...I may regret saying that once I start the GRS though!  :D
tbtstt said:
In order to save as much money as possible for cars I have been doing the career with just one engineer. I have completed all the Landrush and Rallycross events with just one and I am just about to do the Global Rally Series. I am yet to run out of service time to fix the car with one (level B) engineer so, as long as you don't crash a lot, I think one is enough...

Same here, until i did the GRS.  I would be interested in hearing you thoughts after you do the GRS
ch3sty said:
tbtstt said:

Same here, until i did the GRS.  I would be interested in hearing you thoughts after you do the GRS
I didn't get to start it last night, so the GRS is a job for my weekend now! 

The monthly is the event I think I'm most likely to need more than one engineer. I was planning to do that over the weekend as well, so I think I will do the GRS first and see how I get on. 
tbtstt said:
ch3sty said:
tbtstt said:

I didn't get to start it last night, so the GRS is a job for my weekend now! 

The monthly is the event I think I'm most likely to need more than one engineer. I was planning to do that over the weekend as well, so I think I will do the GRS first and see how I get on. 
Remember to not quit the service area once you start the monthly...or you'll get a DNF like I did.

GRS with 2 D-grade engineers is easy. 
Well I did the GRS (in a Focus WRC) using a single (grade C) engineer, paced myself on the longer stages and managed to win it.

Now unlocked the Triple Crown, will be doing the rallycross element first, then I will give the rally a go with a single engineer. 

Archived