Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WELL DONE BAKU 2017

This weekend is the 2017 FORMULA 1 KLEENEX AZERBAIJAN GRAND PRIX from the BAKU CITY CIRCUIT, and with no current winner of the race on the grid (thanks to Nico Rosberg's departure), we are guaranteed a new winner on Sunday.

Last year BAKU WELCOMED US ALL to its unique street circuit, and while it didn't deliver a great race, it certainly was a great event. 

In other news, FORMULA 1 is proud to welcome Kleenex as a new global partner, as Official Tissue Supplier. In a new long term deal, it will see free boxes of tissues being handed out to each and every fan so they can wipe away the tears from having spent £200 on witnessing another boring race. CHASE SAYS THINK BEFORE YOU SNEEZE. WHEN YOU DRIVE, NEVER SNEEZE. ZERO SNEEZING AT THE WHEEL.

Hughesy said:
Hamilton on fire, everyone is terrified, nanananannaana.
NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Lance Stroll has taken over lads. No more banter, just business.

Oh Bottas you idiot....          

Edit: Changed my mind, I think Kimi was at fault.           

Hughesy said:
Oh Bottas you idiot....          

Edit: Changed my mind, I think Kimi was at fault.           
Bottas bounced off the curb.

Oh look Grosjean is crying about the brakes again, no idea why people think he's good enough for Ferrari....

It's hilarious, it's like racing randoms online....

Hamilton could get a penalty, but I think he had to wait for the safety car so it was up to Vettel to stay focussed.

This might be the silliest F1 race I've ever seen.                           

They don't, you aren't allowed to change tyres.

Vettel rammed Lewis on purpose, so both could get penalties... What Vettel did was a lot worse.

This is ridiculous. Vettel also needs a ban for driving into Lewis like that. Unacceptable.

Yep, the more I see it the worse it is from Vettel. Has to be a severe punishment.

Lewis was questionable and I want to see data from it, but Vettel either needs a black flag or race ban.

fIsince08 said:
This is ridiculous. Vettel also needs a ban for driving into Lewis like that. Unacceptable.
lmao, get real. The sport isn't that soft, yet. He'll take a penalty but they bumped wheels at a snail pace. 

VetteIfan said:
fIsince08 said:
lmao, get real. The sport isn't that soft, yet. He'll take a penalty but they bumped wheels at a snail pace. 
Do that in a junior formula and you will get a very severe penalty, doing it in F1 is even worse. Contact when trying to overtake is fine, thats  racing, but ramming someone on purpose is not, you need to take your fan goggles off for a second.

Gutted for Massa.

Now Hamilton has a loose headrest, surely the FIA are going to call him in as it's a safety issue.

A headrest is going to lose Hamilton the championship 

Edit: Also Vettel has a 10 second stop go penalty