Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WELL DONE BAKU 2017

Seb was always emotional, it's easily his greatest weakness. And I know a few people with short tempers like his, and that sort of thing is exactly what would happen to those in situations like this.

Again, I'm not saying he shouldn't be punished. But that it was - maybe, just maybe - not intentional.

It was intentional imo. Especially when he cut off Verstappen in Mexico last year in a fit of rage too, only this time, Hamilton didn't move.

I want to back Vettel, but honestly, he's lucky he wasn't black-flagged/disqualified for that and suspended for it now. Downright idiotic move.

I still like the move though. I like a bit of controversy. But I fully get Hamilton if he has a great sense of injustice over the situation.

I really couldn't care less for either Lewlew or Vettel, but I think it's kinda obvious that Vettel did it on purpose. I'm not complaining though, this will be the catalyst for a championship that I'm guessing is gonna turn ugly real soon...and I'm very excited. 

Jiggy said:
Hughesy said:
Oh look Grosjean is crying about the brakes again, no idea why people think he's good enough for Ferrari....
You're having problems letting things go, don't you?
Nope, just stating a fact, it's you who has a problem with my opinion.

Hughesy said:
Jiggy said:
Hughesy said:
Oh look Grosjean is crying about the brakes again, no idea why people think he's good enough for Ferrari....
I have a problem with your attitude. As in not caring enough to actually reply to an argument in a topic, which is fine by me, but then to go on to make your point in a different topic the second Grosjean is having issues, because you're having issues with people rating Grosjean enough as a potential Ferrari-driver at the same time.

Also, Grosjean not being good enough because he complains over a radio isn't a fact. Just your opinion. Let's be clear on that one.

https://media.giphy.com/media/xUOrwdJN3ULcY6ebIY/giphy.gif

It's funny because that's exactly how I've experienced the Well Done Baku GP.

Another thing: I, now more than ever, want Seb and Lewis in the same team.

You thought Hamilton against Rosberg was bad, can you imagine the salt levels with these two? They would reach the freaking stratosphere. Toto would smash tables left, right and centre, and probably end the season catatonic, mumbling to himself how they should've used Multi 1-2.

Another thing: I, now more than ever, want Seb and Lewis in the same team.

You thought Hamilton against Rosberg was bad, can you imagine the salt levels with these two? They would reach the freaking stratosphere. Toto would smash tables left, right and centre, and probably end the season catatonic, mumbling to himself how they should've used Multi 1-2.
Some men really just want to watch the world burn.

Jiggy said:
Hughesy said:
Jiggy said:
Hughesy said:
I have a problem with your attitude. As in not caring enough to actually reply to an argument in a topic, which is fine by me, but then to go on to make your point in a different topic the second Grosjean is having issues, because you're having issues with people rating Grosjean enough as a potential Ferrari-driver at the same time.

Also, Grosjean not being good enough because he complains over a radio isn't a fact. Just your opinion. Let's be clear on that one.
Wait what? Reply to what? I'm not sure who is arguing about it, having the opinion that he isn't good enough for Ferrari isn't an argument.

Hughesy said:
Jiggy said:
Hughesy said:
Jiggy said:
Hughesy said:

Wait what? Reply to what? I'm not sure who is arguing about it, having the opinion that he isn't good enough for Ferrari isn't an argument.
Different topic. You know which one.

And it isn't a fact either, so stop pretending it is one.

ImSluggingYouIdiot                          

Jiggy said:
Hughesy said:
Jiggy said:
Hughesy said:
Jiggy said:
Hughesy said:

What? So it's not a fact that he complains about the brakes each and every race? What the hell have you been watching. I get it you don't like my opinion,  but guess what, I don't give a crap what you think, get over it already...

Hughesy said:
Jiggy said:
Hughesy said:
Jiggy said:
Hughesy said:
Jiggy said:
Hughesy said:

What? So it's not a fact that he complains about the brakes each and every race? What the hell have you been watching. I get it you don't like my opinion,  but guess what, I don't give a crap what you think, get over it already...
That much is obvious. Which is why you dodge arguments whenever people disagree with you and respond with anything beyond two sentences, yet you still are petty enough to click dislike-buttons instead of attempting to conduct yourself in a discussion. It's why I rarely discuss things with you. Seeing things from different perspectives aren't your strong suit.

You basically implied Grosjean isn't good enough because he complained about brakes. The issue is that I've tried to debate that, you've ignored it, which is fine by me, but then you make a remark about not getting why people think he's good enough for Ferrari the second he has a team-radio about brakes, in a completely different topic. Talk about needing to get over stuff. It's like if Grosjean got 3rd or something and I'd say something like "and people think he is the least deserving driver to sign for Ferrari". Like I said, having trouble letting things go?

How about you get over me disagreeing with you without demonstrating how appalled you actually are by different opinions with snide little remarks like that next time? Or click a disagree-button if you're not up for it, whatever.

This must not gros-jean any longer, don't put the brakes on this thread by going too farrari!

So the FIA is launching a formal investigation into Vettel to decide whether or not further action is required. Personally I can see either disqualification from the Baku results, or a race ban for the Red Bull Ring coming. It's not often we see this kind of thing come up days after the GP has finished, so I can only imagine they feel he deserves more punishment.

https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/f1-vettel-fia-investigation-ferrari-924519/

Knowing the FIA, they'd usually not do anything too severe to a driver directly involved in a fight for the WDC, however, at the risk of repeating myself, I feel like Vettel is lucky not to get DQ'd or banned for the Austrian GP and him ending up in front of Hamilton kind of made them look like fools. They're definitely entertaining the idea, so it'll be an interesting couple of days coming up.

I think something like a grid drop may be given to him, but lets say Vettel does get banned for the Austrian GP... GIOVINAZZI HYPE??!?!!?

Can you imagine. An Italian rookie wins on his Ferrari debut, replacing a 4 time world champion while he's banned.

What a story that would be.

Vettel turns 30 on the 3rd of July

They will have a decision on this matter on the 3rd of July

Happy birthday?!

MBKF1 said:
I think something like a grid drop may be given to him, but lets say Vettel does get banned for the Austrian GP... GIOVINAZZI HYPE??!?!!?

Can you imagine. An Italian rookie wins on his Ferrari debut, replacing a 4 time world champion while he's banned.

What a story that would be.
Gio or Leclerc? Because, as we were discussing on twitter, Leclerc has more than earned a go in a good F1 car.