DiRT Rally 2.0 - New Player Guide Read more... ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A Series Rally Championship issue

I'm playing Dirt 4 with every assist off and manual gear. I have no problem at all except Kit-Car and A series.

During an A series race (the A series Rally Championship before the last one) everthing seems alright compared to other races including my pace and driving. However my position always be 25-40... compared to being 1st on all other races. Car is also upgraded to "all B" which is even better than any of my other cars.

My A series car is a used Lancia with 1 terminal crash history. It seems it coudn't won any races at all and couldn't complete many races before (and after) I bought it.

What am I doing wrong?

I'm playing Dirt 4 with every assist off and manual gear. I have no problem at all except Kit-Car and A series.

During an A series race (the A series Rally Championship before the last one) everthing seems alright compared to other races including my pace and driving. However my position always be 25-40... compared to being 1st on all other races. Car is also upgraded to "all B" which is even better than any of my other cars.

My A series car is a used Lancia with 1 terminal crash history. It seems it coudn't won any races at all and couldn't complete many races before (and after) I bought it.

What am I doing wrong?
Nothing.

Group A and Historic RWD (that with BMW M3) are bugged right now. The AI is doing times better than WR on global leaderboard.

versedi said:
Nothing.

Group A and Historic RWD (that with BMW M3) are bugged right now. The AI is doing times better than WR on global leaderboard.

Just wanted to add that I believe it's not every car in Group A that "breaks" the AI.
I used the Lancer Evo 6 and the AI set "normal" - as in beatable - times it seemed. But with the Lancia it definitely seems to be bugged.

versedi said:
Nothing.

Just wanted to add that I believe it's not every car in Group A that "breaks" the AI.
I used the Lancer Evo 6 and the AI set "normal" - as in beatable - times it seemed. But with the Lancia it definitely seems to be bugged.
The 95 Subaru will do the same. I'll have to check out the evo and see if it's different for me.