Jump to content Jump to content

Regarding circuit changes.

Beans_

As we are at the Baku GP this weekend, are the track updates going to be converted over to the game as they have changed over the course of the weekend. Same goes with Canada and all the other run off areas on the other tracks ? 

Thanks. 
haydn23 said:
I can't 100% remember but I'm pretty sure they did for f1 2016 didn't they?
If they get a sufficient heads up then yes they do but if not then it usually ends up having t owait until the next year assuming that track is still  on the calendar

So I suppose sufficient notice is like 3 months for codies so I doubt the baku castle section will be in the game
I'm pretty sure the grand prix was 10th July and f1 2016 was 19th August. So I think that's a month before. But it's a more simple change all they have to do was change one curb colour, not implement a whole new curb. But who knows. Like idk if i'm allowed to say this but between beta 1+2 they changed the curb colours at t3+4 in Spain between betas so that shows how easy it is. 
Westyy said:
I'm sure they will, they changed silverstone's kerbs and that what was like 2 week before release date. 
Silverstone color change. was not a last minute change. Baku had a change in 2016 not featured in the game. Lets not forget this is the same company that took years to add the Monaco building updates. you judge....
Has anyone noticed the last turn on the F1 2016 baku circuit is has a wall where the real life circuit from last weekend just has some road at the inside of the kerb?
A lot of corners are different to real life. Baku has quite a few. 

Archived