Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Safety-car 2017

Today's race at Baku is showing how important the SC is.  I hope it's working properly for 2017.  Especially for multiplayer. 

Do red flags exist in the game?

Yes, red flags would be a cool addition to the game as it is part of Formula One or any racing league for that matter :)

Red flags should be re-introduced. But should be done properly this time lol. They have the power and we know they still have the power to make it so we can manually drive the car back to the pits under red flag. And then for 2018 ofc drive it back to the grid.

Here's something interesting about safety cars : Yesterday playing F1 2016, I was in a race and 3/4 of the way through the safety car comes out.  My delta was too low so I had to slow down nearly to a complete stop cause the counter wouldn't stop ticking down so while I was waiting for the counter to disappear, I was overtaken by Perez and Button and they never even gave me my position back.  No one is allowed to overtake during safety car conditions and if someone does then the position must be given back to the driver who was ahead previously.  I guess that rule doesn't apply for the AI apparently.  I hope this issue has been addressed and resolved in F1 2017

Here's something interesting about safety cars : Yesterday playing F1 2016, I was in a race and 3/4 of the way through the safety car comes out.  My delta was too low so I had to slow down nearly to a complete stop cause the counter wouldn't stop ticking down so while I was waiting for the counter to disappear, I was overtaken by Perez and Button and they never even gave me my position back.  No one is allowed to overtake during safety car conditions and if someone does then the position must be given back to the driver who was ahead previously.  I guess that rule doesn't apply for the AI apparently.  I hope this issue has been addressed and resolved in F1 2017

I get this all the time and it boils my ****.