Sign in to follow this  

F1 2018 HUD Poll

Well if it was coming this thread should stay open because everyone would start complaining that it sucks once they are using it and will wanna vote the get rid of the HUD in 2018. And as you are so sure about it those 2017 HUD threads should be closed as there would be no need anymore for them.

But like I already said it's not coming to F1 2017 so false hope for you. 

Well if it was coming this thread should stay open because everyone would start complaining that it sucks once they are using it and will wanna vote the get rid of the HUD in 2018. And as you are so sure about it those 2017 HUD threads should be closed as there would be no need anymore for them.

Both you guys have no idea whether the HUD is coming or not. BelgiumDude, false hope has to be your favourite phrase, too bad it doesn't make sense. "False hope" in this case cannot be proven until the game has arrived. That info you do not have so for the love of god... I might just rip my eye balls out if I read that phrase from you again. Lol

auroboros said:

Both you guys have no idea whether the HUD is coming or not. BelgiumDude, false hope has to be your favourite phrase, too bad it doesn't make sense. "False hope" in this case cannot be proven until the game has arrived. That info you do not have so for the love of god... I might just rip my eye balls out if I read that phrase from you again. Lol
I do have an idea what the HUD looks like. We've already seen it. I don't understand where this idea comes from that they would still change it. Codies have already made a lot of changes and they showed it already. It not because it says "Work in progress" that it will be dramatically different. Codemasters have shown what they already want to show us and the HUD is part of that.

So again don't let people get in your head and plant false hope  B)

Dear Roberto. let's call it even. If you play this nice you might get the FOM graphics next year. Developers will be more open to you if you have better arguments than just some numbers of people that want it. You will also have to let go from the idea that it has to be identical to what you see on TV. What really bugs me in the whole FOM graphics discussion is that most of the feedback you get you dismiss as not being official. For example the race control message. It can look like that but it can't be in the same place as on TV. You can have a very nice FOM looking HUD but my guess is you will need to be open for compromises. 

Dear Roberto. let's call it even. If you play this nice you might get the FOM graphics next year. Developers will be more open to you if you have better arguments than just some numbers of people that want it. You will also have to let go from the idea that it has to be identical to what you see on TV. What really bugs me in the whole FOM graphics discussion is that most of the feedback you get you dismiss as not being official. For example the race control message. It can look like that but it can't be in the same place as on TV. You can have a very nice FOM looking HUD but my guess is you will need to be open for compromises. 
Excuses for my hard words, I got a little frustrated as the official HUD was my the biggest wish for F1 2017. No single reaction from the community managers is definately not good. I am willing to compromise for particular things, like race control messages..  I would even be happy with official colours only, and Codies layout. But thats to much asked as well I gues. Followed by a reaction of Jenny, Maybe next year

No problem mate. You are just passionate  ;)
Sorry for my explosion. We all frustrated that we don't get our wish this year again. Let us be community friends again still in known that we all have our own wishes for the game. And maybe / hopefully our HUD wish and your own wishes come true next year. Handshake?

Well, miss community manager dont want us to discuss about improving the HUD for 2018. Lets continue here...

LifeTOwin you can try it again here, please upload your excellent pictures in this thread. Hopefully it Will not be closed again. 

Can we please stop this.
We get it, there are flaws in the game, it's not perfect, sound can be improved, on track feel can be improved, replay content can be imiproved etc. But this HUD thing is getting out of control. 
When you want a real experience then turn off the HUD. Wearing a helmet doesn't come with an onboard HUD. I too love the way it looks cause for a casual gamer it does represent the "official" sport. I'm quite new to this Forum, but I have seen more HUD Polls/threads than Historic Cars. 
Feels like someone didn't get what he wanted from Santa.

KTBNL said:
Can we please stop this.
We get it, there are flaws in the game, it's not perfect, sound can be improved, on track feel can be improved, replay content can be imiproved etc. But this HUD thing is getting out of control. 
When you want a real experience then turn off the HUD. Wearing a helmet doesn't come with an onboard HUD. I too love the way it looks cause for a casual gamer it does represent the "official" sport. I'm quite new to this Forum, but I have seen more HUD Polls/threads than Historic Cars. 
Feels like someone didn't get what he wanted from Santa.
Then just dont open this thread if you done with it!!!

Shouldn't codemasters be left to fix what needs to be done first, which is more important then a HUD. If the major things don't get repaired for a HUD then people will whinge, same goes if no HUD, F1 hasn't allowed them so its probably not going to happen

F1 hasn't allowed them so its probably not going to happen
Fake News. Stop talking about any points which are not right. Codemasters don't want it this year. There is a clear reaction by @jennyannem

I'm not going to vote because i have to say, this is getting out of hand really...
It's quite clear the Official 'HUD' isn't going to be included at any time in the near future...especially for F1 2017(And most likely 2018).

@jennyannem or any other Codemasters employees - Please can one of you make some sort of comment or reply about this and put this silliness to bed...?

I'm not going to vote because i have to say, this is getting out of hand really...
It's quite clear the Official 'HUD' isn't going to be included at any time in the near future...especially for F1 2017(And most likely 2018).

@jennyannem or any other Codemasters employees - Please can one of you make some sort of comment or reply about this and put this silliness to bed...?

Thats the problem, they dont make any clear point regarding the HUD and Therefore we keep hoping and asking Every year....

There is only one solution: inplementing the official HUD as optional, then we will be silent again, PROMISE!

roberto28 said:
There is only one solution: inplementing the official HUD as optional, then we will be silent again, PROMISE!
Geez, I would love this to happen but I'm sorry, Jenny said that the official HUD has caught their eyes so what's the point in exaggerating this topic so much?