Sign in to follow this  

Micro Machines v1.03 - found a bug? Post it here!

Hi all, a quick message just to say thank you for your comments, queries and suggestions. We're looking to everything you've raised now with the development team, and I'll endeavour to keep you updated when I have information to report.

Thanks Christina... this has the potential to be such a good game if the current issues get fixed. The main thing is though what is happening with ranked matches? Why was it set to 92 days? Its clearly a bug but i have not seen any feedback on this issue or when it will be fixed?

bigfr0g said:
So why isn't there any feedback anymore from the Community Manager?? Shouldn't that be her job to interact with us and take notice about the complaints?

1. Whats up with ranked starting in 91day? until then I wont play anymore I guess.
2. Why isn't there a lobby? we get kicked out after every race

It is, I'm here, I work Monday-Friday which is why I'm here and going through your comments on Monday morning. :)
Ok, just my 5 cents. If I would work in a Company and they would release a new product on friday, I would keep my eyes open in the forums also over the weekends to inform the developers if there is any serious bugs/problems... but that somehow doesn't seem necessary :-(

And still we didn't get an answer from you why ranked is locked...

Greetings,

I may just not know how seasons work, but the game just came out and it says it's already in Season 4?! How is that possible XD? I also see there are people already in ranked leaderboards, but even after reaching level 10 ranked is closed for "90 days".

I also posted feedback on the general discussion forums if you have time ^_^.

Thanks! 

Just heard from a mate that the Special Events are closed until weekend???

On top of Ranked Online being closed for 3 months, what is happening??

Why lock out the only playable modes that most will use? Makes zero sense.

I've enjoyed playing it this wkend but if modes are being shut off then its gonna be abandoned for sure.

Right , I've found that on ranked matches only the group leader can earn ranked xp , so I was stuck just playing but when I fell at the bottom of the board I lost xp , surely this can't be right as if I join my friend I can't level up but can be relegated , this is definitely a bug as it's basically saying you can't play with your friends if you want to rank up , I'm 122nd globally at the moment but I wanna play with my friends 

Bug report:
*when eliminated in a round of elimination, if the round continues on for about one minute it is possible to receive a kick warning for being idle, this should probably be removed in this scenario. 
*The achievements: In Hot Pursuit, World Class Hacker, Lumberjack are glitched and do not unlock whether it is in skirmish or quickplay 

Quick seggestions for basic design aesthetics:
*there needs to be a small stats list when selecting vehicles in the game modes and garage.
*Consider mapping a button to show player list during events, as of now there is no player list at all.
*show the player list before an event in the lobby.
*in team battles show the vehicles that your team mates are choosing so that we can pick out vehicles strategically to help our team, you know like every other team game with classes.
*add a thin black outline to the player names that appear over vehicles just before an event, most times it doesn't contrast enough with the environment
*increase the opacity of the score track in elimination, as sometimes it obscures players view of their vehicle if being left behind.
*consider adding split screen racing to the local offline mode to allow multiple people to enjoy this event as well as elimination and battle.
*the screen for elimination needs to be zoomed out a little more than it currently is. I'll update this post as I find more issues

Stucking bug when get hammered and fly into ---> see http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=964012295

The requirements for the 'Hot Pursuit' trophy are glitched. A Mate & I tried endlessly last night to try & make it pop based off the trophy description & had no luck at all. 

You don't want to lose ranking points?
NO PROBLEM! 

If you dont want to lose ranking points just rage quit before end of the match. Or stay AFK for a moment so you get kicked out of the match. In that way you will not lose any ranking points.

Hi both, we're working on a fix for the Achievements, and we've raised with the dev team the additional issues with regards to ranked points and the sticking issue. We'll let you know when we have a further update for you! Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. :)

I don't know if it has been mentioned before.

But when racing and the cars collide with each other, or the environment, there's this sticky glue-like feeling between the cars.
Also there don't seem to be any sound effects when they bump into each other.

BUG:
Playing in a group -> play a ranked game -> only the group leader does recive RANKING POINTS.
Related steam discussion: http://steamcommunity.com/app/535850/discussions/0/2592234299575279325/

I get the deserter penalty every round.  And the only time I have left a round is when your servers kicked the room every other round thst I was in last night.  I shouldn't be penalized for non-working servers. Xbox one version.

When you check the Achievements, check Paramedic aswell. Lower the requirements maybe but: we managed to resurrect 10 players of our team ... Beneath its ridicoulus difficulty, it seems bugged aswell.

Edit: ok to confirm this, I just resurrected all 5! Teammates at once and the achievement did not unlock. So Paramedic is glitched aswell.

All glitched trophies (In hot Pursuit, Paramedic, World Hacker, Dr Richard Move) are on PS4 btw., Don't know about the other systems.

Could we please have the Toybox Turbos camera back for the local play elimination races. It was much easier to drive with friends that way. Also could you please make the cars a little more heavy? Over all its a fun game.

I think the Hammer, is overpowered,
perhaps it would be a good idea to tweak the damage a little, so it could take two hits to get squashed ?

So one week since release. When will the first patch be available ?

Giving up on this game if it isn't patched over the weekend.  Leveling up is crippled.  It's a shame since the levels are really cool.  And I love the cars.  

The game isn't even fun to play if you have to wait 100+ seconds let alone 300 seconds. if you have to wait that long just to play the AI its a little ridiculous.
1.Change time frames for game waiting
2. Allow for games to be stated faster if no one else is matchable.

I also found that Hot Pursuit achievement is bugged. The Hank-en Stein one was as well but that did eventually unlock. My biggest annoyance though is the "Lost connection to the session" message. That messages shows up in around 50-60% of my games. I have a good internet connection but the game keeps bugging out like that.

One thing that would be nice as an extra though is an update or DLCs which have new vehicles and game modes and easier ways to get coins.

Issue with local multiplayer on Xbox:
AI cars appearing on the ground not on the track/map at the start of each round and win every point. Really frustrating as we're enjoying the game.

I downloaded the game, worked fine. Game was updated, now every time I play local multi player, it crashes..  It's fine in free for all but elimination is awful. Crashed 4 times in as many minutes. Feeling like I have wasted my money.