Sign in to follow this  

Micro Machines v1.03 - found a bug? Post it here!

Trotty001 said:
I downloaded the game, worked fine. Game was updated, now every time I play local multi player, it crashes..  It's fine in free for all but elimination is awful. Crashed 4 times in as many minutes. Feeling like I have wasted my money.
Same for me bud. I'm playing on the PS4 and I keep getting the CE-34878-0 error when playing local multiplayer.

The errors have made the game unplayable

I've found that on more than one occasion and any track, if I get too far ahead of the opponents in an elimination round, I'm the one that gets eliminated. This is quite frustrating.

nsb88 said:
Trotty001 said:
I downloaded the game, worked fine. Game was updated, now every time I play local multi player, it crashes..  It's fine in free for all but elimination is awful. Crashed 4 times in as many minutes. Feeling like I have wasted my money.
Same for me bud. I'm playing on the PS4 and I keep getting the CE-34878-0 error when playing local multiplayer.

The errors have made the game unplayable

Im glad it's not just me.. Was beginning to think it was my ps4.. So frustrating! Invited all my pals round for a race and all we got was frustration...

Hi, I have the game for PC and it won't open properly. When I click it I get the icon at the bottom of the computer but then it won't open on the screen even though it says its running on steam and I can hear the sounds.  Any help?

How can I multiplayer race at home against my kids please. The sole reason I brought this game was so I could race with my kids as I used to with my friends when I was younger on the original game.  Thanks in advance.