Sign in to follow this  

Micro Machines v1.03 - found a bug? Post it here!

Hi all,

And firstly - welcome to Micro Machines World Series! We hope you're enjoying getting stuck into some table-top madness. :)

At Day One, on PC, PS4 and Xbox One, you will all be prompted to download the latest patch - which is v1.03. In terms of what's in there, we've made some minor bug fixes and stability improvements, worked on balancing, and have relaxed matchmaking rules for Ranked Play.

Please let us know here if there's anything you've noticed any bugs, glitches or issues, or if you've spotted anything you think might've slipped through the cracks! 

On Matchmaking with friends, the game don't take point for up rank ! After 5 race in 2th, 1th, 3th, 3th, 2th position, my rank points is always 0. I try to relaunch my game, it's the same. The Leader of party take points but the others don't take any points.

On PS4, After reaching Rank 10 and earning coins for ranked matches, when i go to rankings in the main menu it shows as 0, despite me earning coins in for winning races.

At the end of each race it shows me the amount of coins earned for fhe race, but in the rankings menu and friends leaderboards it shows as 0.

My psn ID is waveformIRL.

Drametik said:
On Matchmaking with friends, the game don't take point for up rank ! After 5 race in 2th, 1th, 3th, 3th, 2th position, my rank points is always 0. I try to relaunch my game, it's the same. The Leader of party take points but the others don't take any points.
Basically having the same problem as Drametik. My friend does not have this problem however.

Drametik said:
Basically having the same problem as Drametik. My friend does not have this problem however.
Only leader take points (creator of party). Other players in the party, don't take points

After I played four games on the ranked playlist I was notified that I wouldn't be able to this playlist for 92 days. what is the issue with this? I've had other friends whom had the issue.

Hello, im having 2 problems:

1. The same issue as drametik and adriansmith.

2. I played about 3 or 4 ranked matches and now it says i can't play ranked and it says "next season begins in 92 days" did something happen to ranked, maybe this isnt a bug? Any help is appreciated! all rhese games happened within an hour.  

image is flickering when moving on ps4 pro, like there is low frame rate, first version of game is very raw

The game isnt showing other players cars moving round.
Just showing stopped cars.
Boxes collected randomly

The achievements "In hot Pursuit" and "Dr. Richard Move" are not unlocking on PS4 even if I fulfill what is needed, I think Lumberjack is bugged aswell. Don't know if there are more bugged achievements, cause some of those are just totally hardcore random. In my opinion you have to lower the requirements for at least Paramedic and World Hacker. Have you even tried your own game before creating those achievements ?

Also loading your special weapon takes way too long. Sometimes you can't even load it once in a full 10 minute games, this is way too hard.

Also there are big connectivity issues and framerate issues on PS4.

And offline multiplayer.. you can not drive normal races with your friends? Wow.

I hope that you are in a hurry to hotfix the whole game, cause right now it is somewhat messed up.

And seriously, how the hell you think someone will be able to achieve "Paramedic"? Most of the time you need 5+ min to load your super ability, it is not possible to resurrect 5 teammates in a single game, except they all die within  the same time near you and this will happen like.. never I guess. Please consider to think about those achievements.

Ranked is down for 92 days!?!? Please tell me you have only taken it down for a few hours!

I keep getting the "Deserter Penalty" everytime I play a a session from start to finish.

Why is that ?
I do my best not to disrupt other players by purpose
 it's pretty annoying to loose 75% rewards ?

Stating that ranked won't be available for 92 days.  Played yesterday.  Only bought it caus the games are ranked. 

In some situations after someone make you jump, you end in a place of the scenery that your car cant move. Tha happened to me 2 times, one i end above a cookie and in other case my car was stuck above a tesla generator. Please add a button to "suicide" so we can at least come back to race instead of need wait without can move car.

5 races in a row last night where nobody else even moved. How did this ever get through testing??? 

KeefC said:
Stating that ranked won't be available for 92 days.  Played yesterday.  Only bought it caus the games are ranked. 
They works on MM i think ! It's the same for me and my friend,  MM avalaible in 92 days.

So why isn't there any feedback anymore from the Community Manager?? Shouldn't that be her job to interact with us and take notice about the complaints?

1. Whats up with ranked starting in 91day? until then I wont play anymore I guess.
2. Why isn't there a lobby? we get kicked out after every race

MoleDJ said:
In some situations after someone make you jump, you end in a place of the scenery that your car cant move. Tha happened to me 2 times, one i end above a cookie and in other case my car was stuck above a tesla generator. Please add a button to "suicide" so we can at least come back to race instead of need wait without can move car.
Yes I've had this as well. There needs to be an option to destroy your own car as the only choices now are to just wait until the end of the race or to quit and risk an exp penalty

Firefox02 said:
I keep getting the "Deserter Penalty" everytime I play a a session from start to finish.

Why is that ?
I do my best not to disrupt other players by purpose
 it's pretty annoying to loose 75% rewards ?
As well as the ranked issue that everyone has I have this too. Have left 3 or 4 laggy matches but otherwise it's either a bug or it's counting the quit button at the end of a match and/or the numerous matches were it loses connection? Having a 75% xp penalty makes levelling impossible

I just killed 4 people with one Black Hole and got no achievement. So World Hacker is definitively bugged aswell.

bigfr0g said:
So why isn't there any feedback anymore from the Community Manager?? Shouldn't that be her job to interact with us and take notice about the complaints?

1. Whats up with ranked starting in 91day? until then I wont play anymore I guess.
2. Why isn't there a lobby? we get kicked out after every race

It is, I'm here, I work Monday-Friday which is why I'm here and going through your comments on Monday morning. :)

Hi all, a quick message just to say thank you for your comments, queries and suggestions. We're looking to everything you've raised now with the development team, and I'll endeavour to keep you updated when I have information to report.

That's great Christina, sometimes things go wrong, it's how they're rectified that matters. Hopefully the dev team can get the game working as it's meant to and then start to look to add addition features that are requested. It's got the potential to be a fantastic party game. 

What I found so far
The core problem is online play in general is buggy and unstable.
  • Online play often does not connect after finding a game leaving you stuck waiting to join a game that is never going to start.
  • The sever went down completely on at least one.
  • Often you get disconnected from online play and have 
  • You randomly get disconnected from sessions. If host leaves it should migrate to a new one.
  • Party play almost always fails leaving one or more players in a limbo state where they will never join a game.
  • Sometimes when playing a session none of the other cars move or they occasionally teleport.
  • There is no way to host an online custom game with friends.
  • Ranked match is disabled with a ridiculous placeholder start date.
Given the online focus of this game (Something I thought was a bad decision anyway) I would have thought it would have been tested better...

There is a great game in the making here it just needs a bit more work.

Thanks