Jump to content Jump to content

LOORE,CODIES YOU HAVE TO CLARIFY NOW WHAT'S GOING ON WITH CONSOLE'S PATCH!

I'm so concerned because i love this game but i would like to play a game that works!!! So why you don't keep us posted with news?!!! And stop to keep saying "at the end of next week it will be ready....give us a release date and don't tell us you gave up!!! Anyway your silence of these last days it's not a good sign...and now answers!

Oscar97 said:

How about stopping to blame CM because of the patch not being released since Microsoft and Sony don't let them release it?

We didnt buy our games from Microsoft or Sony we bought it from CM so we can blame where we believe the blame lies.  There is no way I will ever believe that their beta testers did not incur the corrupt save data and they decided, collectively as a company to release anyway, knowing full well that grid 2 had the same issue and this is supposed to be the apology to Grid 2, so all you fanboys can screw off.  I know where the blame lies.

Phil88TC said:

I'm so concerned because i love this game but i would like to play a game that works!!! So why you don't keep us posted with news?!!! And stop to keep saying "at the end of next week it will be ready....give us a release date and don't tell us you gave up!!! Anyway your silence of these last days it's not a good sign...and now answers!

@Loore has been on holiday this past week, as he told us before he left. And tomorrow is a holiday in England, so it’ll be at least Tuesday before he’s back, I’d imagine.

i am bored of Cm.... This guys does not have the Balls to say straight away whats really going on...

They wont say anything.. But for me it doesnt matter. I will buy project cars in November and then good bye codemasters..... I am only sorry,  because gameplay is much fun online, but the failures makes this all senseless.... 

likewise said:

Daily updates, If CM actually cared about it's customers they would update daily. I'm sure they could contact Sony/MS to ask how the testing is going on a daily basis and pass it along... pathetic. 

Yes, I’m sure Sony/MS would be delighted not only to have Codies phone them every day just to be told “we’re still testing it", but to share the details of their confidential testing processes on a public forum. That must be why they allow all the other companies to do that too… oh no, hang on. They don’t.

Phil88TC said:

@Loore has been on holiday this past week, as he told us before he left. And tomorrow is a holiday in England, so it’ll be at least Tuesday before he’s back, I’d imagine.

Ok i see, i'm sorry guys i didn't know it, that's why we lost info suddenly!

Phil88TC said:

Based on that answer I assume Loore IS the "Codemaster" and the "s" at the end of the company name is just there to make us believe they are many to work there... ;p

Good thing he started some scripts to handle the servers of the company before leaving for vacation ! (Grin)