Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

First impressions & Feedback so far on PS4 version

First off after getting over the initial disappointment of no single player campaign I have really got into the multiplayer and am enjoying RACE mode like alot of people im guessing. Below is my feedback on things i think need to be looked at and improved to make it a much better experience. 

1. Multiplayer matches should have an auto search for next game. Why do we have to keep coming out and selecting to play again each time? Why is there no basic lobby system? If it has to stay this way at least move RACE to the top instead of BATTLE cause i'm guessing most people are gonna be doing that so would make it easier to restart.
2. I've noticed the same tracks keep coming up in RACE multiplayer. I always see the same 5 tracks. is there a reason why this is?
3. Ranked mode is now locked for 92 days so i assume this is a bug?
4. Would be good to know if there is any stats for the vehicles. i have noticed subtle differences in how they handle but do they have any other characteristics we should know about? Health, speed, acceleration etc?
5. In mp matches it tends to freeze now and then for a couple of seconds. I am using a PS4 Pro with boost mode ON so don't know if this could be affecting it at all?

I look forward to your feedback on these points. Its a great game for the £20 price point but these small improvements would make a huge difference.

Its a shell of a game right now. Sure it looks lovely but where are the bones. Lego Worlds is huge and cost the same so price is not the reason. This game feels like Code Masters actively hate us.

Hello! We've fixed the ranked play issue now, so that's open again - this was a bug which we've fixed. We're also looking into some of the other points you've raised, and we'll come back to the forums once we have an update for you. Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback!