Sign in to follow this  

Codies Weekly Update 17-04-14

I'm gonna go and boil about 5 eggs and decorate them and post them here soon!

I guess those cars are going to be in the next Grid or Toca game?
That's what I was thinking, sounded like a mix of Le Mans, BTCC and a V12 Ferrari F1 in the video.

An update on the eggs.

I boiled 3 eggs, and one of them cracked! So I'm only gonna be able to do two now. I'm doing one based on the Martini Williams livery and also an Ayrton Senna helmet. I've had to draw onto them with felt tips as I'm rubbish with paint, but that means they are taking ages to dry so I'm doing it bit by bit. At the moment I have coated one egg in yellow for Senna, and the other has the Martini logo and stripes. Just need to colour the rest in blue and add a title to it. Should be finished by Sunday!

An update on the eggs.

I boiled 3 eggs, and one of them cracked! So I'm only gonna be able to do two now. I'm doing one based on the Martini Williams livery and also an Ayrton Senna helmet. I've had to draw onto them with felt tips as I'm rubbish with paint, but that means they are taking ages to dry so I'm doing it bit by bit. At the moment I have coated one egg in yellow for Senna, and the other has the Martini logo and stripes. Just need to colour the rest in blue and add a title to it. Should be finished by Sunday!
Sounds eggsquisite.

An update on the eggs.

Awesome!

Role on the 22.04.14 announcement and lets all hope it sounds better than this year's F1 engines!

Where are the egg photo's Pete?

Happy Easter everyone!

DJ007 said:
Where are the egg photo's Pete?

Happy Easter everyone!
Happy Easter!

I'm afraid I've had to actually focus on another competition first which ends tomorrow, so I expect the eggs will most likely appear on Tuesday.

So here is my Codemasters Easter Egg designing competition entry, @justbiglee @Loore @Hatta

Unfortunately the Senna helmet egg did not work as the yellow ink smudged everywhere and the stripes completely failed, so I've just got the Martini Williams Racing livery egg for you! One side has the Martini logo, another with the Williams logo, and of course the classic stripes down the middle.

lol nice egg man!! this easter egg could have a mini Martini bottle inside!! i would like someone to give me this!!
:))

It took about 3 days to just colour in the blue background (did that bit last) because I had to wait about 24 hours for it to dry, otherwise it would just smudge onto the other sections. And obviously being an egg you need to hold it in a lot of places to be able to do it!

And it was so hard doing the stripes actually, the round surface makes it so awkward, but oh well, glad you guys like it!

So.  A lay day between egg deco and RIC.  Think I'll spend the rest of it at Okutama.  Or Spa.

Frank
@ UTC -9

Awesome effort Petetheduck!  All you need now is Alonso in a Ferrari egg to smash you up!

@justbiglee @Loore 

Do you have the results of your easter egg decorating compeition? You said you would announce the three winners of the competition in next week's Round Up (published today) but I can't find anything about it in there.

I knew something was missing when I hit publish! It's been crazy here with all the Autosport stuff going on sorry.

Congrats Matt you win! :D

PM me your address (you also get extra cool swag for being the only one to enter!)

Matt has already got a house full of Codies stuff he should share it with his fellow OT buddies ;)
I got a package from Loore a year or two ago for my forum work I think. Well I'm pretty sure that was the reason anyway, but that was pretty awesome!

And so is winning this competition! Although it's a shame I have nothing to compare my design too, but I hope it would have been as good as other designs if they were entered. :)

I've sent you a PM too Lee.

Matt has already got a house full of Codies stuff he should share it with his fellow OT buddies ;)
I got a package from Loore a year or two ago for my forum work I think. Well I'm pretty sure that was the reason anyway, but that was pretty awesome!

And so is winning this competition! Although it's a shame I have nothing to compare my design too, but I hope it would have been as good as other designs if they were entered. :)

I've sent you a PM too Lee.
Yeah never seen any other designs posted?

Apparently I was the only one to enter! A shame, but oh well.