Sign in to follow this  

Event Cash Rewards

Hi,

I've been searching a bit to find more information about which cash rewards that are available after different types of races.

In another topic (http://forums.codemasters.com/post/quote/3037/Comment_38876) there is a screenshot which shows most of those that I am aware of.

The ones I have seen are:

• Race position
  • Fastest lap
  • Wins milestone
  • Location milestone
  • Difficulty bonus - This one is properly explained in the game itself
  • Cash boost 50% - Received from the Boost Pack
Does anyone know if there is a definitive list of all cash rewards somewhere with levels for different milestones?

Clean Race
Impact Rating (when enabled)
Podiums Milestone
Distance Milestone (owned vehicle only)
Time Milestone (owned vehicle only)
Personal Best (not 100% on how this triggers)
Beat Rival (now One to watch)
Vehicle Level Bonus

Some of these are XP related, though. 

You'll note the extraordinary generosity of CM doesn't quite stretch to allowing the Boost pack to give you 50% of all the cash/XP you earn, but just the small amount of basic rewards.

pb only seems to trigger in an online time trial when u  complete a car track combination for the 1st time, although personally i never recieved it when going faster on a 2nd time trial.

pb only seems to trigger in an online time trial when u  complete a car track combination for the 1st time, although personally i never recieved it when going faster on a 2nd time trial.

Did you finish 1st or higher position than your 1st time trial? Mine has only triggered when finishing first or a higher position than my last event there

do a time trial racenet challenge and you get PB reward everytime u beat yr best time in that session and the next. i always look for it coz it gives u 1000xp

it will happen in online playlist in races too, but not sure if lap time or total race time is the trigger. Also i think if u remember to look for it everytime you will see it more. 

So the list so far is:

• Beat Rival (now One to watch)
  • Cash boost 50% - Received from the Boost Pack, does not apply on all cash rewards received
  • Clean Race
  • Difficulty bonus - This one is properly explained in the game itself
  • Distance Milestone (owned vehicle only)
  • Fastest lap
  • Impact Rating (when enabled)
  • Location milestone
  • Personal Best (not 100% on how this triggers)
  • Podiums Milestone
  • Race position
  • Time Milestone (owned vehicle only)
  • Vehicle Level Bonus
  • Wins milestone

Underdog probably relates to your own level and the lvl of the ones you beat. But as I am in the top 3rd of the players lvls most of the time, I don't remember getting that for a long time.
As for the distance milestone. You get this for the individual car, but also for your overall distance driven. I remember the one I got when reaching 2000km (or something like that), which I definately never drove with one single car, as this was at the time, where repair-overkill was still active.
I think some of the milestones are possible for each car AND in whole. As said the distance, podiums, wins.