Sign in to follow this  

No Play online???

Hi, i have the Problem that there are only Bots.. There are no real Player.. maybe 1 or 2 in a game!

This is also my biggest problem right now, morning I bought it most the spots would be taken by human players. Since that morning I'm in a game with 1-2 other players with AI taking the rest of the spots.

Hey, we've done it this way so you'll never have to wait lots to get into a game. However, we're aware games are happening a little too quickly, and are therefore populating with many AI racers - so it's something we're considering balancing.

Hey, we've done it this way so you'll never have to wait lots to get into a game. However, we're aware games are happening a little too quickly, and are therefore populating with many AI racers - so it's something we're considering balancing.
this mornings update has balanced that a little but you do still get 2 player races occasionally

happening too quickly????? LMAO Seriously... we waited over 4 minutes for a game of  ranked elimination the other day...we just gave up

The game is dead, that's why there's no real players joining you.

Quite unsurprising really when a publisher tries to spend peanuts getting a game out to market. You end up with rubbish like this. The only thing that's going to save this game is giving it away on PS+ and getting it running at 60fps.

I really hope more people gets to play the game, because it's actually a lot of fun, when the servers work.
What I do miss is more tracks, a few more cars, and no-weapon races :-)