Sign in to follow this  

Patch 36mb.... ready for download U.S. ps3

Well hey it's here so let's all be nice for a bit. It has time trial on it and a in lobby counter to see how long game has been played , few minor changes here and there . 

IIRC they said the Xbox patch would probably be a day or two after the PS3.

For whatever reason this seems to be the way it is lately. Maybe it is a part of M$'s new free patch/update policy!

I had my corrupted file loaded into the game before I applied the patch, and it seems to have worked. I even got my $$ for the last RaceNet challenges I completed like a month ago.

I had 2 accounts, the one that i didn't touch after corrupt got fixed and is back to normal (hopefully stays that way)

Cars that had the tuning bug and had 18/18 tuning at lvl 20 still have 18/18 tuning, all tuning settings of these cars is reset to the standard 0 value. But the sliders of all tuning can be adjusted

My second account i had made around 50 backups on 2 usb, corrupts en backups just before corrupts labelled in folders on my desktop for maximum assurance. The last time something weird happened was last night when the 2 most recently bought car slots were put a car into them, these cars were bugged with a 0 value. Before i proceeded racing i restarted and had corrupt data.

After installing the patch all values seem fine. Gonna start testing some things if bad things happen i'll post it, fingers crossed but so far so good

I've got a Corrupt Save game waiting on this patch. I'll be damned if I'm going to start over again... 5 steps forward 6 back. MS will probably take their sweet time releasing it. 

Has anybody noticed that after installing a previously corrupted save  after the patch, that all the impact ratings are now static?

I never removed my save but yeah, my impact rating is stuck on green even though I've had clean races in all the races I've managed to finish without getting disconnected