Jump to content Jump to content

So, I just ran a quick lap on Spa with a GT40. It felt awesome, actually. I like what they did with TT. Honestly, who is gonna take the time to run every track in the game with every class? I'll give you a hint: No one will.

One thing they could change is the track selection for slower classes could use some longer tracks. And the slower street cars could do some road courses. Other than that, it's not too shabby. 

I understand that @Loore said that we were not going to get, 'Every car on every track"  I still dont see why not other than sure laziness or greed, but I still expected that what was being said was that we were only going to get the cars and tracks that our respective cars went with.............ie touring car c would get all the cars and tracks you are currently capable of selecting when setting up a custom room.  I had no idea that what was meant was that we would get was a selection of what codemasters deemed good enough to include in time trial.  The selection sucks in my opinion.  I cant even race san fran GP in touring car c.  The whole time trial sucks ass.  They feel as though they have delivered what they promised and I feel as though after spending 83 dollars on this poo that I have been screwed.  What in the f happened to this company that they can go from delivering toca 3 with over 300 online time trials car and track combinations and do it for 40 bucks if i remember right.............it might have been 50..........not sure, but it certainly was not 83 with only a fraction of tracks.  Its been two months so many here are willing to suck your dicks.  I think you all suck ass.

I don't quite understand how TT works. When I do it, fine, I race.

But when I look at the leaderboards I only see my best time at #1.

Is that because I'm the best, or the rest of the world hasn't got its act together yet ? I would have thought someone out there could beat 1:50 in the indycar on spa !

and here we go again. CM have failed yet again... why release a tt mode if we cannot choose any car and any track? kinda pointless dont ya think?  seriously who in the hell makes these decisions at head office? cos you need firing

since grid2 They should call themselves desastermaster......... 

There are Managers, not gamers and racer....only the money at the end of month counts... Nothing else. And then They think They have to development the wheel New, and makes it worse.  Hopeless this guys......

sgll said:

and here we go again. CM have failed yet again... why release a tt mode if we cannot choose any car and any track? kinda pointless dont ya think?  seriously who in the hell makes these decisions at head office? cos you need firing

pointless! this is massive having a world leaderboard for ever car class, i guess there just wasn't enough room to fit every track in too, im more than happy with the TT.

dirt3joe said:

Is that because I'm the best, or the rest of the world hasn't got its act together yet ? I would have thought someone out there could beat 1:50 in the indycar on spa !

My assumption is that no one else has posted a time yet. Same thing happened when I ran on Spa.  The patch just came out, so not many have had the chance to run it, if they did at all.

Can someone check the GT40 TT leaderboard on Spa (PS3) to see if they see my time? If not, then we have a problem.

TUSMBOX said:
dirt3joe said:

My assumption is that no one else has posted a time yet. Same thing happened when I ran on Spa.  The patch just came out, so not many have have the chance to run it, if they did at all.

Can someone check the GT40 TT leaderboard on Spa (PS3) to see if they see my time? If not, then we have a problem.

I'll give it a look at in like an hour if u still need it looked at .

TUSMBOX said:
dirt3joe said:

My assumption is that no one else has posted a time yet. Same thing happened when I ran on Spa.  The patch just came out, so not many have have the chance to run it, if they did at all.

I'll give it a look at in like an hour if u still need it looked at .

I'm on PS3 in Europe. Caught some sort of disease so no running tonight.

Full evening of GA for me, so if the PS3 tt boards are empty ... I will check out the GT40 on spa.

TUSMBOX said:
dirt3joe said:

(cough cough) - see bold text

As I said in the other thread,(http://forums.codemasters.com/discussion/3394/codemasters-heads-out-the-sand-please#latest) 

picking up on a spelling mistake, or grammatical error is pathetic. 

Could I just suggest that we just refrain from such petty behaviour in the future. 

High Horse just got a little shorter.  

No, see, the difference is that i'll just thank you for pointing it out, then correct it. You're the one that made a big deal about it. If I see an error, I point it out, so no, I will not refrain from it.

And I don't ride horses, I'm on a unicorn.

YEAH, fastest GT40 on Spa, baby.

That lap was so average.....anyway, it's probably gonna take some time for them to fill up. I wonder if anyone will take the time to do all tracks on all classes.

Also, question, will there be a way to view times on racenet.com? Perhaps give us the option to see all platforms like with the Intel Challenge?

TUSMBOX said:
dirt3joe said:

(cough cough) - see bold text

As I said in the other thread,(http://forums.codemasters.com/discussion/3394/codemasters-heads-out-the-sand-please#latest) 

picking up on a spelling mistake, or grammatical error is pathetic. 

Could I just suggest that we just refrain from such petty behaviour in the future. 

High Horse just got a little shorter.  

Correct me if I'm wrong, but shouldn't that be a question mark rather than a full stop ?

TUSMBOX said:

YEAH, fastest GT40 on Spa, baby.

That lap was so average.....anyway, it's probably gonna take some time for them to fill up. I wonder if anyone will take the time to do all tracks on all classes.

Also, question, will there be a way to view times on racenet.com? Perhaps give us the option to see all platforms like with the Intel Challenge?

Should I try it? :]

I will drive all Cat C TT's but I havent interest in the other classes.

I put on a few on the ps3 board last night.

It works. It is a bit strange though. When I am racing I only see my time, and at the end of the race the leaderboard doesn't show anything other than my time. Then when I wait a bit and go back in and press the leaderboard button I see my time at the top of the leaderboard along with a few others from various people.

So its working, but it just kind of lacks in feedback. And the terminate button works in a weird way as well.

Edit : It is a lot of fun though :) I expect my times will have been wasted by the time I get back tonight.
TUSMBOX said:
That first leaderboard compares you to everyone on your friend's list, even ones that don't play AS.

Ah thanks. I have no friends on line. Only enemies, which are there to be shot.

Never got round to racing in GAS tried once. Looked carzy with cars all over the place.

TT is a lot of fun though. Will put in another session tonight.