Sign in to follow this  

Where is the Intel Challenge?

That is what I was looking for after the update, because I haven't played the game since my Corrupted File over a month ago. I remember them saying it replaced the Party Mode, but it was still the Party Mod. Came back, looked at CM Blog, yep says two weeks and that started on the 19th. So this time I go as far as loading up the Party Mode race and I see advertisement for Intel on the track, lmao. I was like, this is what they call the Intel Challenge?? Why not label it the Intel Challenge where it says Party Mode??? This is suppose to be a special event and you don't even label the event???  Dumbest thing I have ever seen!

On the Racenet Challenge webpage, it labels it correctly as Intel Challenge. Why not do that in the game as well????

I'm on PC, in the UK and it's labelled Party Mode, not Intel Challenge. Also on the scoreboard it says time trial, I'm racing against AI in game??

https://racenet.codemasters.com/grid-autosport/intel-challenge

Yes it's the party mode one, it doesn't specify it's the Intel challenge in game but it does on the racenet website.

I'm on PC, in the UK and it's labelled Party Mode, not Intel Challenge. Also on the scoreboard it says time trial, I'm racing against AI in game??

Thats weird then as it should be available for you then.

As it is only for people living in the UK, USA or Canada,

Have you changed youre download region by any chance?

Its labelled party mode for me too and I'm in the UK.  Must admit, I was looking for the intel challenge last week until someone mentioned its the party mode.  Could be made clearer in future.

Thats weird then as it should be available for you then.

As it is only for people living in the UK, USA or Canada,

Have you changed youre download region by any chance?

I can access it and post times. Just a heads up to devs to make it consistent and clearer. 

Also why is the scoreboard labelled time trial as it's a race against AI.

Sorry for my stupidity above, I thought I'd seen it in game but clearly hadn't. Won't be the last time I talk a load of rubbish I'm sure.