Sign in to follow this  

A big Thank you to Codemasters

On behalf of the forum I'd like to thank the community representatives for doing such an excellent job of ignoring the forums for the last week. It truely has been an amazing show of appreciation for our purchasing.

Secondly I'd like to thank Codemasters and Intel for providing us with the opportunity to compete in the worlds most unfair competion named "The Intel Challenge"

Your own Time Trial event round Jarama became a race! Then you decide to allow all of the Level 50 racers to use their own cars.

Numerous people have complained about this all week. You've done nothing. 

Thanks guys!

Biglee was here iirc. Probably had not much to say coz consoles patch was at MS/Sony. It's been said before.

It's not level 50 players but lvl 50 cars. Anyway agree with u, that it shud be loaners only.

Also why cant ppl from other countries win some prices finally. We bought the game and intel processors ;)

@flowaangelz‌ - or maybe we who are not UK, US or CAN residents should all go for AMD-processors? 

I guess my next PC will have an AMD-processor :D and then I'm acting just a CM wants? or...... @Loore‌ & @justbiglee‌ 

TaKeNuk said:

On behalf of the forum I'd like to thank the community representatives for doing such an excellent job of ignoring the forums for the last week. It truely has been an amazing show of appreciation for our purchasing.

Secondly I'd like to thank Codemasters and Intel for providing us with the opportunity to compete in the worlds most unfair competion named "The Intel Challenge"

Your own Time Trial event round Jarama became a race! Then you decide to allow all of the Level 50 racers to use their own cars.

Thanks guys!

That's a bit unfair. Loore did say he was going to be away on holiday for a couple of weeks IIRC.

they are onto f1 2014 now so dont expect much response on this forum anymore. 

dirt3joe said:
TaKeNuk said:

Thanks guys!

That's a bit unfair. Loore did say he was going to be away on holiday for a couple of weeks IIRC.

The community manager has been on all week.

Amazing! WEEK 2 EVENT – TOURING CARS – TIME TRIAL – BATHURST. CLOSING DATE 02/09/2014 09:00 BST..

Once again, it's a ****ing race, against the A.I.. with your own car. Unbelievable. Time trial SHOULD NOT BE A RACE.

@TaKeNuk‌ ..but now it is. We can just hope for an AMD Challenge, as @flowaangelz‌ posted where it should be a REAL Time Trial and excluding the UK, US and CAN to participate.