Sign in to follow this  

Sprint Pack

Is the $6.00US Sprint Pack worth it? If you have it let us know if it's actually worth the Bandwidth to Download. 

Where is it available? Steam doesn't show it yet. And I've got Season Pass but I'd rather see more circuits, if I'd want to do these sprint races I'd just play GRID 2. And as can be seen in the achievement stats, Touring is the most popular class, so it would make sense to create DLC for that (which they luckily did).

Anyway if I hadn't had the season pass I probably wouldn't have gotten them, weren't it that there are several achievements for this dlc, which probably means I would have gotten it anyway.

Where is it available? Steam doesn't show it yet. And I've got Season Pass but I'd rather see more circuits, if I'd want to do these sprint races I'd just play GRID 2. And as can be seen in the achievement stats, Touring is the most popular class, so it would make sense to create DLC for that (which they luckily did).

Anyway if I hadn't had the season pass I probably wouldn't have gotten them, weren't it that there are several achievements for this dlc, which probably means I would have because of this.

It won't be up on Steam just yet, should go live some time this evening :)

every $ is a $ too much for a Codemaster Disc Locked Content, especially after waiting nearly 2 months for that patch. I'm so pissed I've bought that season pass in the beginning! How could I've been so stupid? (And probably still am)

I'd love it, but my PS3 is fried so thats RIP Autosport for me, have no console to play it on as I jumped straight to PS4 when it broke

lol one website showed it as availabe or released in the psn store last week...

http://www.play3.de/2014/08/20/playstation-store-update-europa-inkl-counterspy-diablo-iii-reaper-of-souls-%e2%80%93-ultimate-evil-edition/

SVENOS said:

lol one website showed it as availabe or released in the psn store last week...

http://www.play3.de/2014/08/20/playstation-store-update-europa-inkl-counterspy-diablo-iii-reaper-of-souls-%e2%80%93-ultimate-evil-edition/

Its available Wednesday on EU PSN. This Wednesday

What is included in the Sprint Pack?

Basically the Gird 2 experience that everyone on Autosport wanted to get away from. 

LMAO - Waste of YOUR time CM. 

What is included in the Sprint Pack?

Basically the Gird 2 experience that everyone on Autosport wanted to get away from. 

LMAO - Waste of YOUR time CM. 

You spelled Grid wrong.

Hang, just 4 tracks and thats it? Wont there be more cars?

Still, $6 for 4 new tracks isnt that bad. Just hope that the track isnt as dreadful as Grid 2 with the new driving physics.

EDIT: Okay, this pack has zero new cars. Thats a bit disappointing. Wont it be nice if the DLC cars from car packs will appear in these DLCs.

I love the tracks and 4 tracks (maybe with variety of each) for $6 isnt much. I mean I dont know whats in the pack but if there are 4 tracks then its not worth.

http://www.dlcentral.com/xbox360/xbox360news/grid-autosport-dlc-sprint-pack-out-now-new-mode-championship-locations/

Whether you like point to points probably decides whether it's worth it. Can anyone confirm for me if you can do normal races like on Grid 2 on the new/old tracks or whether it is locked to the new sprint mode only?

Ok, I just did half of a track. And I got to say, I shouldnt have voted yet. It's really good. It's totally different to GRID 2. Driving through the Cote d'Azur in a Formula car, with actual grip is rather intense. So YES IT IS WORTH IT.

Oh, and it's Time Attack, so no ramfest with open wheel cars.

Even still, it's just Grid 2 content, a simple copy/paste job. Yeah, I know it's a different experience, but it's not bringing anything new to the table. 

Is that a joke? The AI is ridiculous! I just did a custom cup race on Cote d'Azur in CatC. I never played Grid2, so I didn't know the track.

In qualifying I did a 3:46, while the AI lapped in SEVEN Minutes! That's almost twice the time I needed. In race, of course, they were a second behind me and lapped with my own quali time. Who comes up with that stuff?

YOOOOOHOOOOO thanks codies very good selection , its what i wanted more for GAS , more city - open road tracks that there were not many.. and all this in a resonable price.. offcorse i will get season pass soon..  :D