Jump to content Jump to content

CODEMASTERS - HEADS OUT THE SAND PLEASE

Thanks for the patch, Eventually.  

@Justbiglee, @Loore, @Satine, @CODEMASTERS

Could you please explain to me what a "TIME TRIAL" is? 

The intel challenge states in black n white, that its a "TIME TRIAL"  on the racenet.com page explaining the competition.  Yet in reality its a "RACE"  with your brilliantly coded A.I.

If anyone has read the small print, they will know there are numerous warnings not to cheat, use automated software etc,  any BS times will be banned atc.   But what It doesnt say is:  What happens when the company running the competition has labeled the events wrongly.  

Its like the lottery saying they will pick the numbers at random, and then dont.  

WHY IS IT SOOOOOOO DAMN HARD FOR YOU TO GET THINGS RIGHT. 

Is the person behind this fiasco, the same person responsible for coding the savegames? 

WHO, WHEN, WHERE, WHY AND WHAT - ASKED FOR FULL DAMAGE ON THE RACENET CHALLENGES? 

You won't get a reply. Nobody gives a damn around here, It speaks Volumes when the 'Community Manager' can't be bothered to respond to his 'Community' 

http://imgur.com/PgZ0C91

Here's my example. I asked the 'Community Manager' in a polite considerate manner, to help me with something, and I receive absolutely zero response. Why should we buy Products if the company's representatives don't have the decency to respond?

Thanks for the patch, Eventually.  

@Justbiglee, @Loore, @Satine, @CODEMASTERS

Could you please explain to me what a "TIME TRIAL" is? 

The intel challenge states in black n white, that its a "TIME TRIAL"  on the racenet.com page explaining the competition.  Yet in reality its a "RACE"  with your brilliantly coded A.I.

If anyone has read the small print, they will know there are numerous warnings not to cheat, use automated software etc,  any BS times will be banned atc.   But what It doesnt say is:  What happens when the company running the competition has labeled the events wrongly.  

Its like the lottery saying they will pick the numbers at random, and then dont.  

WHY IS IT SOOOOOOO DAMN HARD FOR YOU TO GET THINGS RIGHT. 

Is the person behind this fiasco, the same person responsible for coding the savegames? 

WHO, WHEN, WHERE, WHY AND WHAT - ASKED FOR FULL DAMAGE ON THE RACENET CHALLENGES? 

TaKeNuk said:
You won't get a reply. Nobody gives a damn around here, It speaks Volumes when the 'Community Manager' can't be bothered to respond to his 'Community' 

http://imgur.com/PgZ0C91

Here's my example. I asked the 'Community Manager' in a polite considerate manner, to help me with something, and I receive absolutely zero response. Why should we buy Products if the company's representatives don't have the decency to respond?

You obviously don't frequent these forums much or you would know the main community manager @loore is on vacation for another week @justbiglee is just filling in and has other things to do besides focus just on these forums .

You obviously don't frequent these forums much or you would know the main community manager @loore is on vacation for another week @justbiglee is just filling in and has other things to do besides focus just on these forums .

It takes 15-20 seconds to type. "Sorry to hear about your Concerns. Unfortunately @Loore is on holiday right now and will be back shortly to assist"

Just because Loore is away form the office doesn't matter, there are still other CM employees.   Im sure Loore posted somewhere he was more than just the forum guy.