Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Nelly Furtado satisfied with F1 2014 announcement.

Recommended Posts

Nelly Furtado's patience was running out in months prior to the announcement that there would be a F1 2014 series for the Playstation 3. The grammy award winner, 'promiscuous' star, is now satisfied to hear from Codemasters that there will be a release on the current platforms. 


"I am satisfied to receive some closure on the recent announcement that F1 2014 will be available on the playstation. I hope to enjoy this offer from codemasters in my free leisure time, and enjoy the gameplay which the F1 series beholds. I look forward to more of what codemasters have to offer, and I sincerely hope that this edition is worth every penny."




Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mike96 said:

It's really worrying when you talk about yourself in 3rd person..

Like The Jimmy from Seinfeld.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Jimmy


Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In similar news, PeteTheDuck was also very pleased at the F1 2014 announcement. He had the following statement:

"I am excited about the new F1 2014 game and I am very much looking forward to playing it. There are a couple of new features which look good, such as the updated scenarios and driver evaluation system."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hatta said:

Cheers Nelly.

There you are Hatta!! Here's the problem with you people at CM...... With all the questions about the game in all the threads you don't answer them.... but for a pointless thread here which has nothing to do with the game and isn't even funny, you reply to it!!! Says it all really!!!! You guys CM should be at Gamescom promoting F1 2014, and more importantly 2015, but nothing to be seen..... Why? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

PeteTheDuck said:

In similar news, PeteTheDuck was also very pleased at the F1 2014 announcement. He had the following statement:

"I am excited about the new F1 2014 game and I am very much looking forward to playing it. There are a couple of new features which look good, such as the updated scenarios and driver evaluation system."

And you PeteTheDuck both new features you mention are pointless 5 minute wonders that you will play once and never again afterwards. If the updated scenarios are so good why is there no information about them?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In similar news, PeteTheDuck was also very pleased at the F1 2014 announcement. He had the following statement:

"I am excited about the new F1 2014 game and I am very much looking forward to playing it. There are a couple of new features which look good, such as the updated scenarios and driver evaluation system."

Mike96 shares the same opinion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mike96 said:

In similar news, PeteTheDuck was also very pleased at the F1 2014 announcement. He had the following statement:

"I am excited about the new F1 2014 game and I am very much looking forward to playing it. There are a couple of new features which look good, such as the updated scenarios and driver evaluation system."

Mike96 shares the same opinion.

as does Sjsharp2010

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I wish I had the same exitment as you guys about 14 but I still havent heard anything NEW that has been added that gets me exited. The modes you all talk bout sound a huge let down imo as how can anyone drive 1 lap in a car they have never driven and be on there normall pace? We hear and see all the time how hard these new cars are to drive so how can we be expected to be on the pace first time we boot the game up? I either think that the physics are exactly the same as 13 so it doesnt matter or this feature is pointless as half of us will be changing the diff after a few laps in the things anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vtidixon said:
I wish I had the same exitment as you guys about 14 but I still havent heard anything NEW that has been added that gets me exited. The modes you all talk bout sound a huge let down imo as how can anyone drive 1 lap in a car they have never driven and be on there normall pace? We hear and see all the time how hard these new cars are to drive so how can we be expected to be on the pace first time we boot the game up? I either think that the physics are exactly the same as 13 so it doesnt matter or this feature is pointless as half of us will be changing the diff after a few laps in the things anyway.
I agree with you I'm not that excited for the game which is why at the moment I'll wait for the Steam sales before purchasing and just make do with the ones I have until then. I'm curious to race the Red Bull Ring and the Russian track but I'm not paying full price for that privilege.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hatta said:

Cheers Nelly.

There you are Hatta!! Here's the problem with you people at CM...... With all the questions about the game in all the threads you don't answer them.... but for a pointless thread here which has nothing to do with the game and isn't even funny, you reply to it!!! Says it all really!!!! You guys CM should be at Gamescom promoting F1 2014, and more importantly 2015, but nothing to be seen..... Why? 

Be fair he does answer his mates.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Based on a similar tongue in cheek (and equally unfunny) thread I started, but with a negative slant...this thread should by now have been treated the same way and have the same mod post, "Closed...".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×