Sign in to follow this  

F1 2014 Achievements/Trophies

Those who like collecting the Xbox achievements or PS trophies on offer in a game, what achievements would you like to see obtainable in F1 2014? 

I wouldn't mind the co-op ones disappearing, I can never be bothered to do more than a few races in co-op.

Think have achievements for winning a certain number of online races rather than just taking part in them would be good. Maybe offer an achievement for multiple clean races too rather than the one needed in previous games.

Think it would be quite interesting to offer one for completing a 100% race with a one stop strategy

Also, will the achievement list be revealed in the weeks preceeding the game's release like last year?

Simple, isn't? - 10  G - Activate Auto Save

Simple, isn't 2? - 10 G - Start a Race

Now thats harsh! - 980 G - Win a 100% Race at Monaco on Rain driving a Caterham without any assist and flashback.

Gui1 said:
Simple, isn't? - 10  G - Activate Auto Save

Simple, isn't 2? - 10 G - Start a Race

Now thats harsh! - 980 G - Win a 100% Race at Monaco on Rain driving a Caterham without any assist and flashback.

And on Dry tyeres :P

I don't care for online-only trophies, I guess most trophies will be copied from previous games.

The game should have trophies for the following:
-win a race with all aids off.
-win a race with 100% distance.
-win a race in heavy rain with minimum distance of 25%.
-set a clean lap time in all tracks in time trial.
-win a clean race at every track.
-grand chelem (pole, win, fastest lap, lead every lap), minimum distance 25%.

Fun trophy suggestions:
-in your first season at Red Bull win more races & finish ahead of your teammate in the driver's championship (career or season challenge).
-crash into your teammate's car at Spa while driving a Mercedes.
-set the fastest time in Q3 in qualifying and then cause a yellow flag at Monaco.
-receive a penalty for causing a collision while driving as Maldonado.
-crash into your teammate's car on the first lap at Canada while driving a Marussia.
-do a 360o spin at Hungary during the race while driving as Vettel and still manage to finish the race in the points.
-be eliminated at Q1 and finish the race in the points at Monaco while driving a Marussia.

FS7 said:

I don't care for online-only trophies, I guess most trophies will be copied from previous games.

The game should have trophies for the following:
-win a race with all aids off.
-win a race with 100% distance.
-win a race in heavy rain with minimum distance of 25%.
-set a clean lap time in all tracks in time trial.
-win a clean race at every track.
-grand chelem (pole, win, fastest lap, lead every lap), minimum distance 25%.

Fun trophy suggestions:
-in your first season at Red Bull win more races & finish ahead of your teammate in the driver's championship (career or season challenge).
-crash into your teammate's car at Spa while driving a Mercedes.
-set the fastest time in Q3 in qualifying and then cause a yellow flag at Monaco.
-receive a penalty for causing a collision while driving as Maldonado.
-crash into your teammate's car on the first lap at Canada while driving a Marussia.
-do a 360o spin at Hungary during the race while driving as Vettel and still manage to finish the race in the points.
-be eliminated at Q1 and finish the race in the points at Monaco while driving a Marussia.

We're right, the game should have more "scenario", challenging and fun achievements, instead of that pure grind like 2012 and 2013 was.

- win a race with a safety car

- complete a 100% race with 1 stop

- do a Top 1000 laap in any circuit on Time Trial

And the next one with a title:

Can't see s#*& - Win a 25% or more Full Rain race on Singapore. 

Gui1 said:

We're right, the game should have more "scenario", challenging and fun achievements, instead of that pure grind like 2012 and 2013 was.

Implying those were achievments.

Why don't you just list the actual bad achievements instead of exagerating and making ones that don't exist up

MarkDavis94 said:

Gui1 said:

Implying those were achievments.

Why don't you just list the actual bad achievements instead of exagerating and making ones that don't exist up

aye aye matey.

Online Addiction

Online Obsession

Trading Places

The Golden Child

Tried and Tested

Gold Digger

Five Star Rating

Back to the Beginning

Family Ties
Eyes of the Beholder
Split Mode Squad

The original and still the best, from @Lukedfrt

‌ "Idiot - Sign for Hispania"

They need to change things imo as the last 3 games have all been pretty much the same as far as I can see. Why not add ones on the lines of doing a 100% season legend diff and winning the wdc? least then you feel like you have actually acheived something. The main mode codemasters focus on is season challenge which to me is utter garbage as you cant go higher than pro AI so I wipe the floor with the AI every race in a marrusia :(. The main problem with these games that they are not really about challenging yourself for a achievement they seem to be about all the quick races and getting half them done on day one without even trying. Im not one that has to collect every ach for every game but my fav games I do enjoy trying to get 1000G as after I complete the story/races/ I see them as something that keeps me playing for longer whilst still trying to beat the game if you know what I mean?

Achievements listed in the link below:

http://www.xboxachievements.com/game/f1-2014/achievements/

That is EXACTLY the same as the last 2. What do cm do in a year if they cant even be bothered to change the list since 12 was released.

vtidixon said:
That is EXACTLY the same as the last 2. What do cm do in a year if they cant even be bothered to change the list since 12 was released.
Obviously nothing, incredibly lazy is exactly what they are, and for what purpose? Well, I'm pretty certain it's only because they don't want to have to pay staff and the execs get a heap. That pathetic excuse for a human being Steve Hood didn't like it when I called him out for being lazy and a liar, must have hit a nerve huh?

Codemasters really have us clutching at straws here. Everyone realises they wont attempt to give us anything close to an accurate representation of F1, so we've resorted to complaining about shallow, flacid, and anaemic features such as trophies/acheivements.   ....and still no cigar

I kind of expected the achievement list to be similar to previous games, what I don't like is that CM removed skill based achievements such as winning a clean race, winning a race in heavy rain, & winning a race w/ 100% distance.