Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Micro Machines World Series - v1.04. Found a bug? Post it here!

Any updates @ChristinaMc & @Codemasters on any future progress/development of this game???
We're hopefully pushing a patch out this week, pending subs - will keep you all updated. :)
Aahh thats good to know. Any idea as to what we can expect to see in the patch?

Cheers for the feedback. :)
Just waiting on Microsoft approval, and then it'll be live! 

Any updates @ChristinaMc & @Codemasters on any future progress/development of this game???
We're hopefully pushing a patch out this week, pending subs - will keep you all updated. :)
Aahh thats good to know. Any idea as to what we can expect to see in the patch?

Cheers for the feedback. :)
Just waiting on Microsoft approval, and then it'll be live! 
Nice. Not played it for a few days now, looking forward to reading whats being proposed/done.

I guess it makes sense to have the season and AI option. At least now those who want to just play with their online friends can do so without waiting for loading times. Apart from that, has anything else been done in this new update?

I guess it makes sense to have the season and AI option. At least now those who want to just play with their online friends can do so without waiting for loading times. Apart from that, has anything else been done in this new update?
It's live now - patch notes incoming!

It's live now - patch notes incoming!
Thanks

Hi
Special Event wont load this weekend 21/10/2017 been same since yesterday,
Also on all races  a "deserter penalty" comes up after every race of 75% please help!!

Can you please also fix the Haunted trophy as it is still glitched and not allowing some people to obtain it.
I also have the problem with this trophy, it doesn't pop up and I'm sure I do everything right to earn it. Please fix it with another patch.

Looks like Codemasters are trying to deliberately kill the game for the few people left playing it :-(

and please!
turn off deserter penality on A.I. matches... its just pathetic
i cant choose a map or mode.... and even if i play alone against bots i get deserter penality? really? 75% ???? for around 5 matches? are you kidding? seriously... fk you!

@ChristinaMc 

I have been trying for months to get you to resolve the haunted trophy issue. Now I'm not even getting replys.

The haunted trophy was only obtainable for about 4 weeks after game launch and then they stuffed it up with that last patch. 

So is 1 month really an acceptable timeframe  for a brand new game to last before it is broken forever? Of course not, but there doest seem to be anyone that can help from codemasters or Sony.

If they could fix it with another patch which sounds so ridiculously easy it would make so many people happy, as I'm a completionist this whole scenario has driven me mad. I have 100%d a lot of difficult games and to tarnish my psn with a game that can't be completed by myself due to negligence from the developer and within such a short timeframe from release is so frustrating.

I bought the game for the sheer nostalgia and now I will have it sitting at 97% on my psn for ever by the look of it..

COME ON CODEMASTERS! DO THE RIGHT THING AND FIX IT!!!