Sign in to follow this  

Impact rating bugged?

I have noticed the impact ratings for a few of my team mates are now in a constant state of being in a certain color, it happened just after the new patch. what's the deal with this?

We not complaining just curious to why.

I have this problem for a long time now, i am locked on yellow and i cant change it.I tried with custom cups and playlists and it just dont want to change.Also, my game always starts in windowed mode and i need to deal with refresh settings in options to bring it back to full screen (alt+enter not working).

And the newest bug is, i cant see standings in racenet challenge in game, it says i am not connected to racentet lol

I have tried to verify game integrity , it always finds one file is missing and download around 14mb i think , but it change nothing..

Impact ratings on PC were broken in the patch from 3 or so weeks ago. They don't work in the Playlists but will work in Custom Matches if they are enabled.

Bob422 said:

Impact ratings on PC were broken in the patch from 3 or so weeks ago. They don't work in the Playlists but will work in Custom Matches if they are enabled.

I can confirm this is the case. Private lobby with collisions on will refresh the impact rating

im on ps3 was always fine until recent patch now i cant get off green no matter how many clean races i have.

I know mate, see the above post by Bob442. You're impact ratings have ceased to change in public lobbies, but can be 'reset' by clean racing in a custom cup with collisions and damage set to 'on'.

The only problem is anybody from say France for example can 'boost' their impact rating to white, and can go on a smashing spree in the public lobbies without anybody having any warning to his actual dirty driving form.

Personally I'd like the idea of impact ratings only being able to get worse in public lobbies, i.e. after a few dirty races, the other players can see a racers' orange impact rating, and treat him accordingly.

If the hypothetical racer should get sick of being raced with the same way they were racing, they would have to go to a custom cup (crashers' crèche), for a few races to reset their impact rating.

Just a thought.

This needs fixing. It's turned into Destruction Derby, especially on Street. People just taking out everyone they can at any corner and the French guys I've come across, brake check you and try to take you out on the straights. Even the guys I know are fast and can finish top 3 easily are being dirty

Bob422 said:

yeah i always play in custom cups with impact ratings and damage on and i am stuck on yellow color no matter how clean i drive :(

Its bugged on Xbox, raced in a public room. Had a few clean races where I didn't touch anyone. Normally it would go down to white again, but its static at Green, even after getting plowed in a couple of public rooms by "Frenchies"

I am coming from motorbiking, There is touching another driver not really an Option to have fun, so i dont unterstand all these Crash kids. I prefer fair racing. Little bit contact is no Problem, but some guys Hit you very hard far beyond brake point..... And its most of the time a french in this Action Pack on track... Otherwise,  look at the cars in Paris.  They are all damaged :-D