Sign in to follow this  

no sprint pack on ps3 ?

Wait till the store updates^^ 

The problem with the garage slots have only US guys if I remember right because I have it...

It's up on the EU store, but not on the NA store...Codemasters!!!!!!! <shakes fist>

We still dont have the 5x garage slots.  I'm sure @Loore will tell us we need to call Sony bout this.

Are we supposed to have the extra garage slots already?

Its not in the DLC list but you can find the sprint pack if you go on the full game here in german store. Its not free anyway...

Depends on where you live and when the PSN store updates, should be live for everywhere by the end of the day :) Regarding the extra garage slots I've passed this on to the dev team for you.

You know what funny is the sprint pack came out on 20.08.14 here in german store! I would like to send a pic of it for proof but my mobile phone is damaged^^

I have the garage slots since its released thats not the problem.

@justbiglee
yes it is at EU PSN Store but, AGAIN, for paid even with the season pass, and this is the fifth time it happens; please call Sony AGAIN and put the content free and linked to the Seasson Pass. I´m starting to think that this is a suspicious manouver for despite players?? mmmm, better not think about..XD.

Hey guys can you give Sony a kick up the butt as the content is still listed as PAID content and not FREE for season pass holders annoyed by this as I am really looking forward to using the content 

In EU Spain Store is available now for free with the seasson pass, since the game menu. Thanks for the fix and crossed fingers for not corrupt issue... ;)

This happened to me in the first dlc , it took a day or two to be available free with a season pass . I won't be paying cash for any future dlc releases until I am certain they are not included in the pass as I nearly paid for this one after being wrongly told that the Sprint pack was like the black pack ie:- a stand alone pack . I doubt I would have been given a refund if I ha purchased it .

Depends on where you live and when the PSN store updates, should be live for everywhere by the end of the day :) Regarding the extra garage slots I've passed this on to the dev team for you.
Hello guys!
Even US and Brazilian Store, cant see nothing about sprint pack. But i found some rooms open that are using it... and as you said that it will be avaliable yesterday, still not there... :(

checked the us playstation store in the us still no sign of the sprint pack