Sign in to follow this  

Only loaner cars in Time Trial

I noticed in Time Trial you can only use loaner cars. Is that correct? I mean, it makes sense, just checking.Thank you

and if i dont want to play singleplayer..........? Bad idea from cm. Why not the same cars for all?

I only play online..... SP with Ki i dont mind.... 

this is what i hate about the game, upgradeable cars, all cars should be equal, no tweaking, no upgrading, level playing field, like Grid 1. A race should be fair.

katoh74 said:

and if i dont want to play singleplayer..........? Bad idea from cm. Why not the same cars for all?

I only play online..... SP with Ki i dont mind.... 

Then don't? Your progress in SP has no affect on TT mode. From my understanding you get a fully upgraded car with the option to tune and always 100% condition.

Seems equal to me.

Balb0wa said:

this is what i hate about the game, upgradeable cars, all cars should be equal, no tweaking, no upgrading, level playing field, like Grid 1. A race should be fair.

Uhhhh, everyone has the exact same options, so that seems very fair to me. You should want to be able to tweak your car so you can drive it they way you like. I can't see how this is unfair in any way.