Sign in to follow this  

Money losing fixed?

Was not here for a while, its hard to find so i just ask:

is it fixed when you pay for repair more than have profit after clean race?

Depends on the track. I mean tuning is everytime faster but not on every track 1 sec. On Mount Tremblant as example Im also faster with the loaner car... maybe its because you/me/all sometimes dont have a setup for these tracks that make you faster.

Only thing that's been "fixed" is that it's slightly cheaper to run a loaner now. Not sure about Endurance, Open Wheel or Tuner, but Touring Cars are expensive to repair, even at 90%. CAT B car costs around 40,000 to fix every other race. Utes and Super Tourers are cheaper than CAT C. Doesn't make sense

Only thing that's been "fixed" is that it's slightly cheaper to run a loaner now. Not sure about Endurance, Open Wheel or Tuner, but Touring Cars are expensive to repair, even at 90%. CAT B car costs around 40,000 to fix every other race. Utes and Super Tourers are cheaper than CAT C. Doesn't make sense
It was not about cost, it was about damage. When you race clean and have -30% to your parts is ridiculus. But now its looks fine.

Now it looks fine? Level 60+ McLaren, one race, every part is down to 81%, and it costs about 80K total to fix. It hasn't been touched yet. 

TUSMBOX said:
Now it looks fine? Level 60+ McLaren, one race, every part is down to 81%, and it costs about 80K total to fix. It hasn't been touched yet. 
Same with this week Endurance Challenge and NEW Mazda: a couple of races, level 20, 45% and.......375.000 repair costs to 100%. COOL!! :p

Idk about it, touring C looks fine, i do not care about anything else so I did not check

upd
hmm, maybe i missed something or use low lvl car, ll check it today again =)

I can't speak for cars you own - because every race I've done in a 'Loan Car' has charged me more for repairs than I won which means I can't AFFORD a car of my own.

I've also noticed the costs just get higher and higher as you play through a series of races - I purposely sandbagged my last race, kept the car pristine and it took half of all the money I had at that point - more than I'd won in the last FOUR races!!!!

I think I'll keep this title in single player and play proper racing sims online - ones which get fixes from their developers in a timely fashion etc. etc.

trjp said:
I can't speak for cars you own - because every race I've done in a 'Loan Car' has charged me more for repairs than I won which means I can't AFFORD a car of my own.

I've also noticed the costs just get higher and higher as you play through a series of races - I purposely sandbagged my last race, kept the car pristine and it took half of all the money I had at that point - more than I'd won in the last FOUR races!!!!

I think I'll keep this title in single player and play proper racing sims online - ones which get fixes from their developers in a timely fashion etc. etc.
Do you use cosole?

trjp said:

Well last paragraph says it perfectly except for 1 thing this isn't a SIM .

trjp said:

Well last paragraph says it perfectly except for 1 thing this isn't a SIM .
There is no anything about it is sim, read carefully =)