Sign in to follow this  

NASCAR

You guys should all get Grid Autosports, we can create an Online Club for Racing...I'm thinking [ETX] OutKasts  =D>

Hello everyone...Joined the forum to support "A Real NASCAR Game" made by Codemasters...Im fairly certain that Codemasters' F1 title is the only thing that has kept the majority of NASCAR gamers sanity, definitely kept me holding onto hope...And For that I thank you codemasters...F1 is an amazing game and Ill buy it every year from here on out...I became an F1 game fan b4 I watched an entire F1 race...I think the same could be said for A European gamer with A NASCAR title ...Okay one thing for people who criticize NASCAR and all of the left turn stereotypes...Look at JPM Juan Pablo Montoya...He could not do anything in A cup car...his replacement "A rookie" is on the heels of his first win in his rookie year...Okay Cup and Nationwide series drivers have all but erased the so called Road Course Ringers...camping world trucks at Eldora...Anyone see Scott Bloomquist "try" to keep up...The Truth is NASCAR drivers will accept any challenge...And not A one is ever given enough credit for the skill of their driving ability...I Pray that Gene Haas takes A top tier NASCAR driver to F1 with competitive cars...Might get surprised...The passion in racing that codemasters took to make One of the greatest racing games ever in F1 Is exactly why codemasters is the only team for the job, and is the only way to be successful...honestly A game Half as good as F1 would be a 10/10 in A NASCAR title for all of us...Now is the time after 4 years of disappointment from worthless Etx...all you need is A game that actually works...with this title being at rock bottom by Etx...it gives you a fairly easy first year as all you need is a working game...lol...Sorry for the life story, but this is Not A Sport...It's A passion for all true NASCAR fans...THANK YOU CODEMASTERS

Duster, you will be happy to know that Codies is very good at tracking your Stats, both on the game and online with their RaceNet. I have no doubt they could make a very playable and enjoyable NASCAR game. Their physics engine is really good, as well as their damage model in Grid Autosport. 
Yep im sure they will if they decide to make nascar games. That's another thing ETX was lacking. Major stats. 

Duster, you will be happy to know that Codies is very good at tracking your Stats, both on the game and online with their RaceNet. I have no doubt they could make a very playable and enjoyable NASCAR game. Their physics engine is really good, as well as their damage model in Grid Autosport. 

^^That's great to hear. I still cannot believe ANY developer could create a sports game with NO statistics, even worse, they did it with ALL of their games!

Statistics are a HUGE part of sports, and career progression. ETX is an embarrassment, and I don't think I've EVER seen a situation where a group of consumers are SO dissatisfied with a developer of a product that they feel the need to ask ANOTHER developer to step in and take over.

Codemasters is usually the FIRST name that pops up whenever the subject of who should do a Nascar title comes up. We are afraid NOBODY will do a Nascar game for a LONG time.

73duster said:

the damage in grid autosport looks good. this is why we need them to make nascar games.

You guys should all get Grid Autosports, we can create an Online Club for Racing...I'm thinking [ETX] OutKasts  =D>
I may be one of the only ones that is not an outcast. As a moderator of the Nascar game forums I still hold out very little hope in their success. Unfortunately as a NASCAR gamer, it is also time to hope for a change in what that game should be.

Keep them coming guys!!!!! Hey Codemasters, you listening to this? Were all saying we want to give you our money to make us happy, can't get any better start than that in making a game.

I am 48 years old, I was putting quarters in Games before Pac-man even came out. I remember the first Pong game, but it wasn't until my first Codemasters racing game that I was just amazed, Colin McRae Rally on the PS2. I missed the whole PS1 gaming days and got back into it gaming on the launch PS2.

From then till now I have raced a lot of different games, and the one company that kept me pretty happy was always Codemasters, except for Grids 1 and 2, lol, but they made it up with Autosport. I am more a sim racer with a wheel.

All I ask of CM besides a Nascar game is to implement a true sim mode into their games, like they did with Toca 3. Stop trying to make everyone happy with one-mode blend of arcade and sim, have both modes, why not? Would be cool to have different Leaderboards for arcade and sim.

But if all you can do is keep the physics you have in F1 and Autosport to make a NAscar game, I am in, just make the darn thing and the gaming world will be a better place for it. :)

Please please CM make a NASCAR game! We need a company that is as serious about making quality racing games as we are serious about our love of stock car racing! We need a NASCAR game with the same level of attention to detail that you have given to F1.

I just want CM to know, and I hope they see this, that we want THEM to make these games. You don't see people actually asking another company to make a game they want. The community wants a change, and without a doubt, it'll be a better change if Codemasters makes the Nascar games. I can guarantee that people who have no idea who CM is won't care that it's a different company will be more than delighted to have a much better Nascar game than the crap that ETX puts out. 

I just want CM to know, and I hope they see this, that we want THEM to make these games. You don't see people actually asking another company to make a game they want. The community wants a change, and without a doubt, it'll be a better change if Codemasters makes the Nascar games. I can guarantee that people who have no idea who CM is won't care that it's a different company will be more than delighted to have a much better Nascar game than the crap that ETX puts out. 
I hope they do see this as well. I don't know how often the devs be on here but if they do be on here from time to time i hope they see that a lot of people are supporting them to make nascar games.It is time for a change. Codemasters can deliver if they decide to make nascar games. More and more people are joining this forums because they believe that they can get the job done. A lot of nascar fans will like to see these guys make nascar games. That's a lot of support. 

Hello everyone. I just joined this forum today. Codemasters,I along with a lot of others would love for you guys to make NASCAR games. I am a really big fan of your Grid, F1 qnd DiRT series. You guys have done incredible work with all games. Damage looks great, AI is good, graphics is good, sound of the cars. Anyway I would love for you guys to make NASCAR games. I am pretty positive that you guys can get the job done just like you did with your other games. I got confidence that you guys can make NASCAR games that has a deep presentation, a deep career mode, have great physics, great graphics, great damage model and more. So I and along with many other NASCAR fans would love for you guys to make NASCAR games. We would all really appreciate it.

In 4 years, Eutechnyx games haven't improved one bit and with today's technology that's available, it's pathetic. They are unplayable. I think their is a big fan base if you guys were to make a game and I would be happy to help out any way that I can

I have to admit, I'm really surprised (in a good way) to see so many people from the ETX forum over here, voicing their opinions, in a civilized manner :)

Another cool thing i would like to see if these guys decide to make nascar games is put social media into the game. It would be cool to have twitter, facebook, and instagram in the game. Like if you are making a name for yourself and doing good twitter can talk about how you making a name for yourself and all of that. Also instagram can be a good as well, like when you take a picture of your car and then you can post on instagram (on the game) and then your fans can see like what type of scheme you are running for what race. But i think that would be kinda of a long shot of making into the game probably if they ever decide to make nascar games. Then again it probably won't. Twitter can be done though. That would be another cool feature as well.

NASCAR gamers have waited a looooong time for a quality nascar game and I think we can all agree that Codemasters has the resources and ability to deliver a NASCAR masterpiece. Please make this happen Codemasters!

Another cool thing i would like to see if these guys decide to make nascar games is put social media into the game. It would be cool to have twitter, facebook, and instagram in the game. Like if you are making a name for yourself and doing good twitter can talk about how you making a name for yourself and all of that. Also instagram can be a good as well, like when you take a picture of your car and then you can post on instagram (on the game) and then your fans can see like what type of scheme you are running for what race. But i think that would be kinda of a long shot of making into the game probably if they ever decide to make nascar games. Then again it probably won't. Twitter can be done though. That would be another cool feature as well.
Well if they did make one it would be on Next Gen, meaning a PS4 and Xone. I use PS4 and it already has many Social connections built into console, so game itself doesn't need to do it all. I can easily make videos of my gameplay and upload to FB with just a few button presses. Love it.

Hey everyone! I am new to the forum and like many others in this thread I have come over from the ETX forum.

I joined for the sole reason of showing CM my interest for them making their own NASCAR series of games. I have a few of the F1 games and not being a big F1 fan I enjoy playing them from time to time.

There are a lot of little details and features that I have seen in the F1 series that has made me really interested to see what CM could do with a NASCAR game.

I'm amazed how many posts there has been in the past 3-4 days in here. @Loore hope you guys are seeing all this!
SynGamer said:
I have to admit, I'm really surprised (in a good way) to see so many people from the ETX forum over here, voicing their opinions, in a civilized manner :)
Those forums seem to bring out the worst in people >.>
I just joined too. I was banned from Eut for stating that they made terrible games. It's a shame that a good company like Codemasters won't make a NASCAR game. I'm hoping that they will in the future. Also, this site not having Fisha as a mod is nice :)
Lmao. Indeed.
A mix of pressure from the ETX forums and the fact that ETX blocked me on twitter for emailing them SUGGESTIONS led me here. For those who have no idea, I'm a dirty platypus on the ETX forums and after being blocked by ETX by trying to help, I've absolutely given up on them. I'd much rather have a company that can take some sort of criticism make a Nascar game. I run a Nascar '14 league that was destroyed by the latest patch released for the game. No other company could possibly DESTROY a game with a patch that should not have taken 4 months to develop and test. Three years in a row, they have put out horrible games that have been made worse by updates that took MONTHS to release. They've just pushed me over the edge, and at this point, I'd rather have a game made by Codemasters than another embarrassment to Nascar from ETX again. 
I remember you a bit from over there. Been a couple years or so since I was on those forums though.

The only downside to Codies making NASCAR game is it would take 1-2 years of development. Putting it on the Next Gen Consoles, Xbox hardly has any wheel support for the One. And Fanatec already said their existing wheels won't work with the One, meaning I have to buy a new wheel.  :\ 

Maybe I should start saving up!

The only downside to Codies making NASCAR game is it would take 1-2 years of development. Putting it on the Next Gen Consoles, Xbox hardly has any wheel support for the One. And Fanatec already said their existing wheels won't work with the One, meaning I have to buy a new wheel.  :\ 

Maybe I should start saving up!

I think it would be worrth the wait though if they was to make nascar games instead of just rushing the game out.  That way it would probably be really great on release day and it would be polished.

If my sources are correct, ETX no longer has a NASCAR license :)