Jump to content Jump to content

I guess this is just the only place where we can freely discuss the stuff that we wouldn't be able to over at our forums lol, but with every day passing by I am less optimistic that someone took the license, but I still believe that Eutechnyx pretty much will not make another NASCAR game.

73duster said:

I'm actually NOT advocating that ETX continue making Nascar games, I was just saying that if they DID, the only real way that they could develop a successful Nascar game would be to start from scratch, and hiring the right people who know what they are doing.

I don't think they should either, unless wholesale changes were made, and even then I am not sure.

73duster said:
I just realized that ETX ending up with Tony Stewart on the cover of Nascar 14' was a sign of things to come.

i just looked it up but the year that Dale JR was on the cover he crashed and got a concussion and was out two races. I dont wanna say that nascar games are starting to be like the MADDEN curse but it is starting to look like it.

Here the latest reply for all the complaints about the DLC that came out today:

Redwingsrule - "This is a known issue with the game and Eutechnyx has looked into it, but there's currently no fix for it planned. But stay tuned!".

LOL. I have been warning everyone that ETX was only interested in jacking people up for their DLC garbage. Once they feel they have made as much as they could off of it, they will simply move on.

"There's currently no fix for it planned..." NO SH*# SHERLOCK! I've been telling everybody this was going to happen.

I think this thread may have gone past its usefulness. If it were to talk about what would a good game look like that is one thing, but it has become a bash the old game thread, which I can look at at the other forums. I understand not liking the game, that is why we all came here. But for a game that was awful we sure do seem to be stuck on it. 

I wish a company can just step up and go against ETX.(even though its no competition, we know who will make the better game). A lot of these developers don't understand that they can easily go ahead and make a nascar game. ETX doesn't have the official license so any developer can go ahead and take a stab at it. Someone needs to tell these developers that. Hopefully we can hear some good news soon. Hopefully a company like 2k or codemasters can just announce that they are going to develop nascar games. 

The reason I'm mentioning some of the things going on in the other forum is because we can't freely speak our minds about what's going on without having most of our posts DELETED, which is what is happening. Before you start thinking that I was being "unconstructive", I was simply answering someone's post about why ETX was continuing to push forward with DLC, while not addressing the current issues.

As for being "stuck" on an awful game, we are STUCK on being ripped off. That's a HUGE difference and when you cannot freely express these opinions on a forum which was SUPPOSEDLY for feedback, it's only natural that some people do it here.

Thankfully, there aren't any ETX moderators who can start deleting honest posts HERE. Sorry, I'm not directly referring to you, but I'm really upset about what's happening at the other forum. There's not much to add as far as asking that another developer step in to do a Nascar title, so the only thing currently happening has to do with what's happening with Nascar 14' and ETX.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
According to redwings over at the NTG forums he said that ETX are going to continue to make nascar games which isn't good. Just because they are going to continue to make nascar games doesn't mean it can stop another developer from going up against them and make a way better nascar game then ETX can. I still hope we can get a new developer to make nascar games.
Please don't let ext make another nascar game EVER EVER they suck. The game is so terrible and since they have started making the game the rating and number of copies sold has decreased tremendously. That is why nascar should get a new company to make the next nascar games.

I wouldn't put ANY faith in anything Redwings says. He is basically ETX's PR representative. I told everyone on SEVERAL occasions that ETX was going to leave everyone hanging in terms of fixing the game, and was going to focus on milking people with their garbage DLC.

That's EXACTLY what's happened, and Redwings had tried to shut me down on more than one occasion. In fact, SEVERAL members were always getting upset whenever I tried to warn others about what was going to happen.

Now everyone is complaining and asking about another patch. Redwings has little to say except vague crap.