Jump to content Jump to content

Voice options

Hello, I need help with the Voice options for Grid Autosport.       Can anyone explain how the Voice options work  when racing on line ?       If I set for everyone there are no voices for some players even though they have a speaker marker  and no one seems to respond to my request for a test.       Maybe  I am missing a step in the setup method..       I believe there are four options to use  but I can't find any directions for them..      Thanks for any help in advance

If you're muted or you have them muted, the mic icon is there but won't flash. Voice options are, Everyone - So anyone with a mic, Friends - Only people on you friendlist will hear you and none - everyone muted. If it's flashing, they either don't have their mic in but its picking up little noises, you're connection to them is bad, or like me, their mic doesn't work

I have the same problem. I click on Everyone, and ask a full lobby for a test, and have never had a soul answer. I am lost as well.... It works with friends in xbl. Can I be in a XBL party and still talk with others in lobby if I select "Everyone" assuming they don't have me muted?

me and my friends mics show up but we are in a part in party chat as we are talking with friends on different games. if im hosting games an I see a mic flashing (showing there talking) I send them a message that im in a party. we do ghange to game chat if only us. hope it helps.

I just thought everyone meant everyone but I guess here it means everyone unless you don't want to be part of everyone........ Seriously, I just thought if you could communicate with everyone it would help with a pass or a yield of position as the mirrors have not been added .. but I guess that would get confusing with everyone talking....Sooooo!  I hope everyone has fun and  I thank you for your input.....

There is voice communication in almost every games, let say A can talk and ear  B but not C, but C does ear B and A... Is not just Autosport, got same problems in Gran Turismo 5 and 6. Sometime it's even worst, you dont see guys on track but they see you !!! So you smash on them not even knowing they are there and they start yelling at you, but you dont ear them either ! So the hole room think youre an ass while you had no idea there was a guy beside you in the curve. Pure fun.