Sign in to follow this  

Latest Movie/Tv show you watched

Movie: I don't even remember
TV: GoT The Lion and the Rose (Season 4 ep 2), however i'm currently watching the Melbourne International Comedy Gala. 

Movie: Jack Ryan Shadow Recruit (I think)
TV: W1A
W1A?
It's a comedy focused around the BBC, it's sort of just following some people in the BBC and it's quite funny :p

Watched Stoker (again) last night with the wife. Great movie.

I also queued up Surviving Jack episodes 3 and 4. Very funny show, pretty much the only new show in recent years that I'm looking forward to each week.

I'm also going to try and watch some Space Dandy this weekend, see if it's worthwhile or not.

Anybody seen the latest Game of Thrones? Just watched it, and wow. I seriously cannot wait for Daenerys to turn her attention to Westeros :D

Anybody seen the latest Game of Thrones? Just watched it, and wow. I seriously cannot wait for Daenerys to turn her attention to Westeros :D
I jumped for joy lol

Haha, it put a smile on my face :) Especially the peeing contest :p 

Jamie Lannister though! The dirty sister-xxx scoundrel! Right next to poor little Joffrey's body [-(

Just watched Truth in 24 for the 3rd time, and only realised midway through that Jason Statham is the narrator. Kinda blew me away a little lol.

Catching up on the recent Top Gear season. Just watched Part 1 of the "Christmas" (Easter) Special.

Watched a old EP of Top Gear last night where they become Lorry/Truck drivers, forgot how funny it was seeing Clarkson fall out of his seat  :))

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtTOQSRMRcM