DiRT Rally 2.0 - New Player Guide Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

Latest Movie/Tv show you watched

Chernobyl. What a heck of a series it's. After disappointing GOT finale, HBO has created a master piece.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

On 6/10/2019 at 6:38 AM, lanistmak said:

Chernobyl. What a heck of a series it's. After disappointing GOT finale, HBO has created a master piece.

I am still yet to watch (any!) GoT, but I watched Chernobyl and thought it was absolutely fantastic. Both compelling and terrifying viewing. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Catch-22

I tried reading the book more times than I could count. But I just couldn't get into it and finish the darn thing. 

However, the series... fantastic. I thought, the most unlikeliest book to every be turned into a show/film, but it turns out that it is one of the best. I dare say, so far, I would rank it up there with Generation X... Still has a long way to go to match Band of Brothers, though.

• Like 1

Has anyone seen the trailer for Top Gun 2 yet? I was expecting it to look awful, but I am surprisingly excited by it!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, tbtstt said:

Has anyone seen the trailer for Top Gun 2 yet? I was expecting it to look awful, but I am surprisingly excited by it!

YES.

• Like 1

rewatched Lego Movie 2. it's hilarious and amazing. 

finally started the Handmaid's Tale too. it's harrowing and terrifying and also amazing. exquisitely shot too.

• Agree 1

With the passing of Rene Auberjonois over the weekend I am going to re-watch DS9 from beginning to end. Always loved the Odo character but I have not watched the series for a decade, so its going to be an experience...I hope 🙂

Caught up on a bit of TV over Christmas. Watched 6 Underground (utterly mindless and completely daft, but watchable), Zombieland 2 (not as good as the first film but still funny) and the second season of Jack Ryan (little far fetched in places, but still really good). 

Also re-watched Chernobyl because it is by far the best thing I watched in 2019. 

• Like 1

Recenlty finished The Walking Dead. Disspointed about how they are taking the series. They have lost the track.

• Like 2

On 1/24/2020 at 10:44 AM, KittyFit90 said:

Didn't even know there was a Zombieland 2, better catch that one.

Not as good as the first one, but still pretty amusing!

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)

Three programmes that I watched today (Sunday 15/03/2020), are the following:

• The Grand Tour presents... Seamen: Season 4 Episode 1
  • Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated Season 1 Episode 1 Chapter 1: "Beware the Beast From Below"
  • Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated Season 1 Episode 2 Chapter 2: "The Creeping Creatures"
  • Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated Season 1 Episode 3 Chapter 3: "The Secret of the Ghost Rig"
  • Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated Season 1 Episode 4 Chapter 4: "Revenge of the Man Crab"

ColinMcRae:DiRTFanNo.1

Edited by ColinMcRae:DiRTFanNo.1
Bullet points added, typo correction, 'Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated Season 1 Episode 3 Chapter 3: "The Secret of the Ghost Rig"', 'Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated Season 1 Episode 4 Chapter 4: "Revenge of the Man Crab"' added.

Posted (edited)

TV programmes that I have watched today (Monday 16/03/2020) Part 1/2:

• Crimewatch Roadshow Live: Series 11 Episode 21
  • Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated Season 1 Episode 5 Chapter 5: "The Song of Mystery"

'TV programmes that I have watched today (Monday 16/03/2020):', bullet points and 'Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated Season 1 Episode 5 Chapter 5: "The Song of Mystery"' have all been added.

Posted (edited)

The TV programmes that I have watched today (Monday 16/03/2020) Part 2/2:

• Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated Season 1 Episode 6 Chapter 6: "The Legend of Alice May"
  • Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated Season 1 Episode 7 Chapter 7: "In Fear of the Phantom"
  • Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated Season 1 Episode 8 Chapter 8: "The Grasp of the Gnome"
  • Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated Season 1 Episode 9 Chapter 9: "Battle of the Humungonauts"

Typo correction and 'Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated Season 1 Episode 9 Chapter 9: "Battle of the Humungonauts"' have been added.

Posted (edited)

TV programmes that I have watched today (Tuesday 17/03/2020):

• Crimewatch Roadshow Live: Series 11 Episode 22
  • Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated Season 1 Episode 10 Chapter 10: "Howl of the Fright Hound"
  • Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated Season 1 Episode 11 Chapter 11: "The Secret Serum"
  • Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated Season 1 Episode 12 Chapter 12: "The Shrieking Madness"
  • Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated Season 1 Episode 13 Chapter 13: "When the Cicada Calls"
  • Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated Season 1 Episode 14 Chapter 14: "Mystery Solvers Club State Finals"

Bullet points, 'Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated Season 1 Episode 13 Chapter 13: "When the Cicada Calls"' and Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated Season 1 Episode 14 Chapter 14: "Mystery Solvers Club State Finals"' added.

Posted (edited)

One more TV programme, that I watched late last night (Tuesday 17/03/2020):

• Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated Season 1 Episode 15 Chapter 15: "The Wild Brood"

TV programmes that I have watched today (Wednesday 18/03/2020):

• Crimewatch Roadshow Live: Series 11 Episode 23
  • Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated Season 1 Episode 16 Chapter 16: "Where Walks Aphrodite"
  • Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated Season 1 Episode 17 Chapter 17: "Escape From Mystery Manor"
  • Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated Season 1 Episode 18 Chapter 18: "The Dragon's Secret"
  • Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated Season 1 Episode 19 Chapter 19: "Nightfright"
  • Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated Season 1 Episode 20 Chapter 20: "The Siren's Song"
  • Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated Season 1 Episode 21 Chapter 21: "Menace of the Manticore"

'Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated Season 1 Episode 21 Chapter 21: "Menace of the Manticore"' has been added and bullet points correction.

One more TV programme that I watched late, the other day (Wednesday 18/03/2020):

• Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated Season 1 Episode 22 Chapter 22: "Attack of the Headless Horror"

The TV programme that I watched yesterday (Thursday 19/03/2020):

• Crimewatch Roadshow Live: Series 11 Episode 24

The TV programmes that I have watched today (Friday 20/03/2020):

• Crimewatch Roadshow Live: Series 11 Episode 25
  • Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated Season 1 Episode 23 Chapter 23: "A Haunting in Crystal Cove"