Sign in to follow this  

Latest Movie/Tv show you watched

Chernobyl. What a heck of a series it's. After disappointing GOT finale, HBO has created a master piece.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

The Meg.

Boy, that movie was killer. Would be great if you guys saw it. The shark in that movie was so ginormous.

• Like 1

On 6/10/2019 at 6:38 AM, lanistmak said:

Chernobyl. What a heck of a series it's. After disappointing GOT finale, HBO has created a master piece.

I am still yet to watch (any!) GoT, but I watched Chernobyl and thought it was absolutely fantastic. Both compelling and terrifying viewing. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Catch-22

I tried reading the book more times than I could count. But I just couldn't get into it and finish the darn thing. 

However, the series... fantastic. I thought, the most unlikeliest book to every be turned into a show/film, but it turns out that it is one of the best. I dare say, so far, I would rank it up there with Generation X... Still has a long way to go to match Band of Brothers, though.

• Like 1

Has anyone seen the trailer for Top Gun 2 yet? I was expecting it to look awful, but I am surprisingly excited by it!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, tbtstt said:

Has anyone seen the trailer for Top Gun 2 yet? I was expecting it to look awful, but I am surprisingly excited by it!

YES.

• Like 1

rewatched Lego Movie 2. it's hilarious and amazing. 

finally started the Handmaid's Tale too. it's harrowing and terrifying and also amazing. exquisitely shot too.

• Agree 1