Latest Movie/Tv show you watched

Watching the Last Kingdom on DVD. Danes v Saxons. Early christianity and brutal feuding. Revenge, death and more death. Fantastic stuff....better than Grange Hill and The Sopranos. 

5 minutes ago, Scrogs said:

Watching the Last Kingdom on DVD. Danes v Saxons. Early christianity and brutal feuding. Revenge, death and more death. Fantastic stuff....better than Grange Hill and The Sopranos. 

Bold statements from you, Mr. Scrogs! And know what? Statements I'm inclined to fall in behind.

I've read maybe the first 4 or 5 books of Bernard Cornwell's saga which the series is based on. Magnificent work. But I never went deeper than 2 episodes in the first season of the tv show.

8 minutes ago, marioho said:

Bold statements from you, Mr. Scrogs! And know what? Statements I'm inclined to fall in behind.

I've read maybe the first 4 or 5 books of Bernard Cornwell's saga which the series is based on. Magnificent work. But I never went deeper than 2 episodes in the first season of the tv show.

The books are better matey. I've read them. But I'll take an hour of gore, revenge, sex, limited British historical storyline and brutality any time of the day. For a bloke in his sixties this is as good as it gets. 😉

3 minutes ago, Scrogs said:

For a bloke in his sixties this is as good as it gets. 😉

Please don't say that! You mean what I think you mean? That once I get to my sixties I won't be having as many hours of gore?

5 minutes ago, marioho said:

Please don't say that! You mean what I think you mean? That once I get to my sixties I won't be having as many hours of gore?

😊 Dunno about gore marioho......dunno how old you are now but you might be playing F1 2050 in your sixties. Codies might have the wheel v pad issue sorted by then. 🤣 

• Haha 1