Sign in to follow this  

Latest Movie/Tv show you watched

Herby007 said:
Oh God I hated him. I stopped watching The Walking Dead after the Season 2 finale. Couldn't take anymore of him.
Agree Was it Season 3 EP 1 where it looked like he had aged so many years in a short time and became cocky aswell?

I am quite open minded. Should I watch Game of Thrones?
You should. 
Have you got a trailer? I wanna try before I buy.
Spoiler free version :p That's why some of it is blurred out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CK9YjEBM_GY&src_vid=SVaD8rouJn0&feature=iv&annotation_id=annotation_3617385137#t=7s

Dealbreaker: Will I form an emotional attachment with a character only for them to be cruelly killed off? The Walking Dead's already done enough of that to me.

Dealbreaker: Will I form an emotional attachment with a character only for them to be cruelly killed off? The Walking Dead's already done enough of that to me.
Yes :( But luckily 2 of the most awesome characters are still alive :) And the bad guys are killed off just as equally so it kinda evens out.

Which TWD characters did it to you?

Watching 47 Ronin at the moment thought it wouldn't be good after the awful Tom Cruise film The Last Samurai but this one is quite good :)

Yes :( But luckily 2 of the most awesome characters are still alive :) And the bad guys are killed off just as equally so it kinda evens out.

Dale.

Dale.
Dale was cool, but he was always going to die :p Where are you up to so far?

Dale.
Dale was cool, but he was always going to die :p Where are you up to so far?
You could have put it in a spoiler!! still at the start of season 4.

TV: Derek

Don't get me started on how awful it is. Legitimately one of the worst television shows I've ever seen. I kinda liked the first season, so I watched the second season (the episodes that have aired so far) and holy god was it unpleasant. Decided to watch the first season again and decided that as awful too, but not nearly as bad as the second. I feel dirty.

Star Wars: Return of the Jedi, newest special edition versions! So not the original special editions, but the special editions they did after the prequel trilogy. Thus making this the ultimate Star Wars experience.

Britpoint said:
Star Wars: Return of the Jedi, newest special edition versions! So not the original special editions, but the special editions they did after the prequel trilogy. Thus making this the ultimate Star Wars experience.
The
ultimate Star Wars experience for me is watching the original trilogy on VHS without any special edition remastered rubbish :p