Sign in to follow this  

Latest Movie/Tv show you watched

I fear I may be dragged into watching that by the powers that be. Please tell me Michael Bay is the director.

After the Dale heartbreak, I've just started watching The Walking Dead again. And I've decided Carl is an angel compared to this thing.

Just watched this, i had my doubts but is a good movie if you like high speed racing :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqLsVh1tDS0

Just got back from watching Edge of tomorrow, only watch it if your a Tom cruise or a Groundhog day fan lol

Just got back from watching Edge of tomorrow, only watch it if your a Tom cruise or a Groundhog day fan lol
Seen it too and luckily I'm a fan of both :p Though Tom has been a bit samey for a while now. I still think Les Grossman was the best character he ever played B-)

Caution: Swearing!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Odd8Zdhuj9o

Herby007 said:
Completely forgot tom cruise was in that film. He was awesome :p.
There was rumours a couple of years ago about a Les Grossman spin-off movie, apparently Tom Cruise was fully up for doing it :) Not heard a thing since though :( I want that to happen!

Gangster Squad.

was OK basically the Untouchables but not as good
What are the chances, I watched the Untouchables yesterday haha :p

I thought it was a pretty good movie, bit cheesy at times, but good.

Mike Bassett: England manager. 

"Them Mexicans were bloody good, here, three cheers for Ramirez"

Transformers: Age of Extinction. Must say, this had the best plot in the series and for the first time, I actually feel curious to know what will happen next. Who are the creators and what will Galvatron .... ahem ahem Mega do ?

Ron666 said:
Transformers: Age of Extinction. Must say, this had the best plot in the series and for the first time, I actually feel curious to know what will happen next. Who are the creators and what will Galvatron .... ahem ahem Mega do ?
Looks like its been left open for two movies?

About to start watching Breaking Bad. The very first episode. #6yearslate

EdMa said:
About to start watching Breaking Bad. The very first episode. #6yearslate
Tried to watch that but couldn't get into it.

@couger1981 yeah mate, a lot is about to happen.

@EdMa I also started watching it a few weeks ago and I must say, every single movie that I have watched till date turns pale in comparison to breaking bad. Currently watching season 3.

I've gotten so many people to watch Breaking Bad and not one person has said they didn't like it. Vast majority say its the best TV show they've ever seen, and I agree with that. Brilliant show.

Watched We're The Millers earlier, very good movie, especially when Jennifer Aniston decided to remove clothing...... Very pleasing.....

Watched Skyfall after it. Seen it a few times and can't quite make my mind up on it. Its a alright film, but there's just something not right about it..... The villain guy is awful tbh. Definately the worst out of the 3 films Daniel Craig has done