Sign in to follow this  

Latest Movie/Tv show you watched

Finished Breaking Bad S2 last night. I'm sure it'll be explained in S3 but the ending was a bit anti-climactic. Great show though.

Highlight for possible S2 ending spoiler --> The plane collision/crash? Yea they kinda built up to it over a few episodes intros, and if you check the episode titles, the ones with the intros spell out "Seven Thirty-Seven, Down, Over, ABQ". I'm midway through S3 atm, and I'll only say don't build your hopes up for some big explanation of the crash.

Yeah that's what I thought tbh. CM need to sort this forum out on phones. Can't post paragraphs, spoilers aren't hidden and I can't even use my tablet in Chrome to post.

I watched 'Intouchable' in my French lesson today, obviously with the subtitles, but it's an awesome film, I recommend it if you haven't seen it!

I'm not quite there yet :p Still got 3 episodes of S3 left, the last one I watched was Fly.

Fun fact: They shot that episode with only two characters in one location because they were well over budget and had to save on costs. Well,  I say "fun fact"....

EdMa said:

I'm not quite there yet :p Still got 3 episodes of S3 left, the last one I watched was Fly.

Fun fact: They shot that episode with only two characters in one location because they were well over budget and had to save on costs. Well,  I say "fun fact"....

I believe they call those bottle shows they did the same in shows like Star Trek to save money sometimes

at the theater watching monty python live. Enjoying myself immensely.

SynGamer said:

at the theater watching monty python live. Enjoying myself immensely.

We could've done without knowing that :p 

Finished Breaking Bad last night, great five series, but I thought the last series was fairly poor compared to S3 or 4 bar an episode or two. 

Hot Fuzz

It's flippin' awesome!

That was filmed pretty close to where I used to live. Some of my brothers school friends were extras :) Also, they got the accent bang on ;)

Need for Speed. It was actually really good! Compared to the last Fast and Furious it was heaps better, they didn't bend the laws of physics in the ridiculous ways that F&F does.

Deadpool always reminded me of Freakazoid (or rather, Freakazoid always reminded me of Deadpool) in terms of bizarre superhero behaviour and character.

A Deadpool movie would be so arse though. And I'm not talking about Cheryl Ferguson type 2 diabetes arse, I mean mighty fine Katy Perry arse.  

Ryan Reynolds is a big comic book fan too, so hopefully he'd do it justice. Just need Hollywood to let them go with an R rating rather some making them soften it down for the kiddies.

@EdMa Just finished Breaking Bad Season 4, it was amazing :D Walter White... Just, wow lol. And the episode title 'Face Off' I was sure it'd relate to something in the episode but it was more than I expected! Fantastic season ender :)

Yeah, that episode title is a little more literal than you'd have expected. Personally I think S4 is better than S5, bar probably the very last 3 episodes. 

Also found that I quite like Aaron Paul now (no homo), I thought he was a grade a douche before I got into Breaking Bad.

Haha, sure as hell is ;)

Same on Aaron Paul :p Have you seen Need for Speed yet? It's a pretty good film, far better than the last few Fast and Furious movies. And he's good in it. At first I could only see him as Jesse, but by the end of the film that isn't on your mind anymore :)