Sign in to follow this  

Latest Movie/Tv show you watched

I've seen it recommended before, but personally I just have a hard time getting into any show that isn't set in modern times.

Just started on Dexter, I always wanted to watch it but never really got round to it until now. So far I like it :)

Haha, sure as hell is ;)

Same on Aaron Paul :p Have you seen Need for Speed yet? It's a pretty good film, far better than the last few Fast and Furious movies. And he's good in it. At first I could only see him as Jesse, but by the end of the film that isn't on your mind anymore :)

It's a much better film than I thought it would be. As it's not cgi it makes it feel a lot more believable.

Ooh yeah, I went to see The Inbetweeners 2 on Wednesday. It's extremely funny, and there were a couple of moments in it where I literally cried with laughter! If you haven't seen it, go and see it!

Last night I watched the new Simpsons episode which was Lego Simpsons, it was very good. That explains it all lol o:)

So today I've attempted to watch Atlantic Rim, Dark Island, Jurassic Shark, I'm currently on Manborg (basically Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon with no budget.) Android Cop is next, and I'm hoping if they ever make a sequel for it they name it iCop.

It's been a bad day.

I've been waching a US TV show, Revenge. It's very good and I love it, but heck it's so complicated to follow. I missed Season 1 so I've had to try and follow what's happening. There's about 5 different story lines all happenin, it's relentless.

We've been recording Father Ted, it's so funny! Last watched the "Speed 3" episode, it's got to be the funniest ever one!

Movie: Amazing spiderman 2
TV: Salem S1 EP 7
That kid lives down my road!

Is the series about a short and fat American kid?

Guys, you'll notice about a page of posts just vanished, I won't tolerate homophobic comments on the forum - straight to permaban, do not pass go, do not collect £200. 

Clean it up please

Guys, you'll notice about a page of posts just vanished, I won't tolerate homophobic comments on the forum - straight to permaban, do not pass go, do not collect £200. 

Clean it up please
For some reason I thought it was £100 for passing go :p 

Well then you've been shortchanged your entire life. I suggest you go down to every person you've played Monopoly with and lost to and demand a rematch. 

Signed up for a free trial of Now TV the other day and just working my way through everything I haven't seen.

Fast and the Furious 6 is brilliant.

We're the Millers is one of the funniest films I've watched in ages

Oblivion..... mmmmmmm it was ok...ish

Signed up for a free trial of Now TV the other day and just working my way through everything I haven't seen.

Fast and the Furious 6 is brilliant.

We're the Millers is one of the funniest films I've watched in ages

Oblivion..... mmmmmmm it was ok...ish
NowTV is pretty damn good! For movies it's probably better than any of the others that I've tried, but it being updated only once every 1 or 2 weeks can get annoying once you've seen everything you want to :p

Just watch The Inbetweeners 2. Pretty good, I think I preferred the 1st film out of the two though.

Platy said:
Just watch The Inbetweeners 2. Pretty good, I think I preferred the 1st film out of the two though.
I preferred the second one actually, I laughed a lot more in the second one.

I won't spoil it for anyone who hasn't yet seen it, but the alarm scene had me in tears :D