Sign in to follow this  

Latest Movie/Tv show you watched

Platy said:
Just watch The Inbetweeners 2. Pretty good, I think I preferred the 1st film out of the two though.
I preferred the second one actually, I laughed a lot more in the second one.

I won't spoil it for anyone who hasn't yet seen it, but the alarm scene had me in tears :D
Me and a couple of friends went to see it a couple of weeks ago. Meh, I haven't watched all the series, but it's not as good as what I've seen. The water park scenes were great. The rest was pretty drawn out. The alarm scene is pretty good though. Didn't see that coming at all...

The Amazing Spider-Man 2. 

I was expecting it to be awful. The first one did absolutely nothing for me and I just didn't much like Andrew Garfield or Emma Stone in it. 
The second one though, is actually awesome. One of the few movies this year that I've really enjoyed and wanted to run even longer. Emma Stone was way more interesting this time, and it's gotta be said, Andrew Garfield is a better Spider-Man than Tobey Maguire was.

The Amazing Spider-Man 2. 

I was expecting it to be awful. The first one did absolutely nothing for me and I just didn't much like Andrew Garfield or Emma Stone in it. 
The second one though, is actually awesome. One of the few movies this year that I've really enjoyed and wanted to run even longer. Emma Stone was way more interesting this time, and it's gotta be said, Andrew Garfield is a better Spider-Man than Tobey Maguire was.

Amazing Spiderman 1 & 2 has followed the comics better than those other 3 but i enjoyed them all :)

Captain America the winter solider
The Sixth sense. A classic movie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VG9AGf66tXM

Just watched season 5, episode 1 of The Walking Dead. 'Tis awesome.

[spoiler]10/10 would fangirl over Morgan again[/spoiler]

Just watched season 5, episode 1 of The Walking Dead. 'Tis awesome.

[spoiler]10/10 would fangirl over Morgan again[/spoiler]
Still watching Season 4 up to the Governor episodes at the moment which are pretty boring.

Was watching "how to train your dragon 2" the other night.

When I'm older I want to be a dragon taming Viking! oh wait, im 26.... Dammit! :(

mike96 said:
mike96 said:
Don't worry, I'm 27. You haven't grown up yet Jim lad.
Hmmm, is your grandson using your account?

;)
Grandson? How the hell did I get a grandson when I don't even have a kid?! 
After 80 years? You're late then.. :(
Who the hell want's kids anyway? My dad told me that when he and my mum had me, my brother, and my sister, he said they were always super tight on money and he hardly ever had any to spend on his PC. Hell no! I'm not going through that lol.

Yea and then think about nappy changes, vomit on you, never getting any sleep, toys left strategically in places that will kill you, the teenage years, and always being skint.

I never want children lol.

True, and that's your decision so that's completely understandable. I wouldn't mind a couple of kids, no more than 2, but despite all the issues it'd be awesome to have a kid for me.

True, and that's your decision so that's completely understandable. I wouldn't mind a couple of kids, no more than 2, but despite all the issues it'd be awesome to have a kid for me.
2 so that when you lock them in their cages at night they have company? I imagine 1 child in the cage, it would probably get bored and start making noise :p 

Yea and then think about nappy changes, vomit on you, never getting any sleep, toys left strategically in places that will kill you, the teenage years, and always being skint.

I never want children lol.
Agee with that! Having my brothers baby here for a few hours is enough lol He may look cute and innocent but he's evil I tell ya, he's already head-butted me :#

Finished watching

Loved it. Think I'll leave Season 3 until Xmas to pick up and watch though, as I've started watching...

Just watched the first episode. Pretty damn good, hopefully it doesn't go through Second Season Shit all happens Syndrome. 

Game of thrones, I have read all the books so I not really been watching the tv series, watched bits and pieces up to season 3. 

Tbh I prefer watching Spartacus over game of thrones.