Jump to content Jump to content

Latest Movie/Tv show you watched

couger1981

Queued up a lot of shows this week. I want to check out Halt and Catch Fire, Penny Dreadful, and Hannibal. Will need to find time this week for a few anime's as well.

Watched Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2 this weekend, it was alright. Not quite as funny as the original.

Edge of Tomorrow and X-Men Days of Future Past.

Edge of Tomorrow was actually pretty badass. Really enjoyed it, and even though Tom Cruise was the usual Tom Cruise, the action and story was good enough to keep your interest. The best part though, my friend going to the toilet and then falling over on the steps when walking back in. I choked and cried from laughing :p

Days of Future Past didn't do quite so much for me. It was ok, definitely watchable, but it just didn't pull me in. But none of the X-Men films really have if I'm honest.

Edge of Tomorrow and X-Men Days of Future Past.

Edge of Tomorrow was actually pretty badass. Really enjoyed it, and even though Tom Cruise was the usual Tom Cruise, the action and story was good enough to keep your interest. The best part though, my friend going to the toilet and then falling over on the steps when walking back in. I choked and cried from laughing :p

Days of Future Past didn't do quite so much for me. It was ok, definitely watchable, but it just didn't pull me in. But none of the X-Men films really have if I'm honest.
I quite enjoy the X men films got the first 3 on DVD in fact I think I've got the Wolverine film as well  haven't had a chance to get around to watching it though.

• UP100 featured this topic