Jump to content Jump to content

Latest Movie/Tv show you watched

couger1981

Just got back from watching Edge of tomorrow, only watch it if your a Tom cruise or a Groundhog day fan lol
Seen it too and luckily I'm a fan of both :p Though Tom has been a bit samey for a while now. I still think Les Grossman was the best character he ever played B-)

Caution: Swearing!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Odd8Zdhuj9o

Transformers: Age of Extinction. Must say, this had the best plot in the series and for the first time, I actually feel curious to know what will happen next. Who are the creators and what will Galvatron .... ahem ahem Mega do ?

Ron666 said:
Transformers: Age of Extinction. Must say, this had the best plot in the series and for the first time, I actually feel curious to know what will happen next. Who are the creators and what will Galvatron .... ahem ahem Mega do ?
Looks like its been left open for two movies?

@couger1981 yeah mate, a lot is about to happen.

@EdMa I also started watching it a few weeks ago and I must say, every single movie that I have watched till date turns pale in comparison to breaking bad. Currently watching season 3.

Watched We're The Millers earlier, very good movie, especially when Jennifer Aniston decided to remove clothing...... Very pleasing.....

Watched Skyfall after it. Seen it a few times and can't quite make my mind up on it. Its a alright film, but there's just something not right about it..... The villain guy is awful tbh. Definately the worst out of the 3 films Daniel Craig has done

• UP100 featured this topic