Jump to content Jump to content

Latest Movie/Tv show you watched

Highlight for possible S2 ending spoiler --> The plane collision/crash? Yea they kinda built up to it over a few episodes intros, and if you check the episode titles, the ones with the intros spell out "Seven Thirty-Seven, Down, Over, ABQ". I'm midway through S3 atm, and I'll only say don't build your hopes up for some big explanation of the crash.

I'm not quite there yet :p Still got 3 episodes of S3 left, the last one I watched was Fly.

Fun fact: They shot that episode with only two characters in one location because they were well over budget and had to save on costs. Well,  I say "fun fact"....

EdMa said:

I'm not quite there yet :p Still got 3 episodes of S3 left, the last one I watched was Fly.

Fun fact: They shot that episode with only two characters in one location because they were well over budget and had to save on costs. Well,  I say "fun fact"....

I believe they call those bottle shows they did the same in shows like Star Trek to save money sometimes

• 2 weeks later...

Hot Fuzz

It's flippin' awesome!

That was filmed pretty close to where I used to live. Some of my brothers school friends were extras :) Also, they got the accent bang on ;)

Need for Speed. It was actually really good! Compared to the last Fast and Furious it was heaps better, they didn't bend the laws of physics in the ridiculous ways that F&F does.

Deadpool always reminded me of Freakazoid (or rather, Freakazoid always reminded me of Deadpool) in terms of bizarre superhero behaviour and character.

A Deadpool movie would be so arse though. And I'm not talking about Cheryl Ferguson type 2 diabetes arse, I mean mighty fine Katy Perry arse.  

Yeah, that episode title is a little more literal than you'd have expected. Personally I think S4 is better than S5, bar probably the very last 3 episodes. 

Also found that I quite like Aaron Paul now (no homo), I thought he was a grade a douche before I got into Breaking Bad.

• UP100 featured this topic